Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 2:48 PM
Default Ambient sound / sound in general is really quiet
Hello!
I have this problem that even if I put my sound 100% on speakers and the master volume in the game I can hardly hear ambient sounds at all. Like storm, water, traffic etc. The sound effects are extremely loud, the talking voice is okay but the radio music is quiet too. I wonder if there's a way to get the master volume louder so I could mix the other sounds? With other games like Sims 2 I can keep the volume at 24% and hear everything just fine.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 6:20 AM
Might be a issue with your OS Sound settings than the game itself. Have to tried enabling Loudness Equalisation?

From tray - Right Click Speaker > Open Sound Settings > Device Properties > Click your Speakers and select Properties > then usually under Enhancements you may see a Loudness Equalization checkbox which may be unchecked.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Might be a issue with your OS Sound settings than the game itself. Have to tried enabling Loudness Equalisation?

From tray - Right Click Speaker > Open Sound Settings > Device Properties > Click your Speakers and select Properties > then usually under Enhancements you may see a Loudness Equalization checkbox which may be unchecked.

My speakers don't have that options unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion though. Is there something else that could be done?