Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 4:47 AM
Default Cloning the Dry Food from WA?
Hi,

First, I'd like to apologize if this is in the wrong section and should be in the modding section, but I'm not planning to change any of the coding and just change the appearance of the food.

I'm using TSRW to try my hand at making a custom snack object, cloning it from the dry food from World Adventures. The problem I'm having is that first, I can't locate it in the TSRW workshop itself. I looked in the debug area, but didn't see the dry food there. All I found was the birthday cake. I swear that earlier when creating objects that I saw the dry food in TSRW, but I can't seem to find it now.

Another thing I have a question about is when using the dry food template to create a snack item, will it replace the actual WA food?

Sorry if this should be in the modding section, or if I am not allowed to post these types of questions (referring to the TSRW workshop).
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 2:45 PM
You should be able to find it in S3OC. TSRW seems to not always show all the items for some reason.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Odistant
You should be able to find it in S3OC. TSRW seems to not always show all the items for some reason.

Thank you.

Will I be able to import it into TSRW if I extract it from S3OC, or will that not work? I would like to avoid using the cake as much as possible since I am only wanting to make an individual edible item.
Site Helper
#4 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 5:02 PM
I don't know if you can open it directly in TSRW or not, as I have never done anything with meshing. But I do know that there is a TSRW plugin for S3PE so you can send it from S3PE to TSRW if you can't open it otherwise.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 4:38 AM
Really? If so, do you know what the plugin is? I would greatly appreciate it!
Sockpuppet
#6 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 9:39 AM
Most files created with S3OC can be opened with TSRW, few give errors.
http://www.thesimsresource.com/reso...orkshop/id/221/
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 6:36 PM
Thank you so much, BloomsBase!

I don't have S3OC anymore due to the fact that I was never using it, so I will try the plugin you linked.
Sockpuppet
#8 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 7:52 PM
But i dont know if you need it cos you can first try to clone the file.
I did try it yesterday with the fastfood and altho it gave me a error everything showed up fine in TSRW.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 8:28 PM
Thank you!
Did it work in game, if you don't mind me asking?