Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2019 at 3:39 PM
Default seasons days?
So in seasons, are there different things about the days depending on the season? Yes I know that the sky colors are different, but for example like I've noticed when Sims get up at say 7 am in the fall, it see darker in the summer, and the evening/dusk ses to be more at 5/6 in the fall rather than 7/8 in the summer.. Has anyone else noticed anything like the days shorter/longer in seasons? Don't get me wrong, I like it as its realistic unlike ts2 where It was dark from 7 pm to am
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 28th May 2019 at 6:17 PM
Sometimes it depends on what world your Sims are in, because some worlds naturally have darker lighting, or lighter lighting. I've noticed this with my game, my Sims were originally in Riverview (store world) and the nights would be really dark, no matter what season, and it would have more of a orangy tint in autumn at sunset. Meanwhile in Appaloosa Plains, the lighting would be, sort of dark in one way, the Summer days would last longer though IIRC.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita