Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2019 at 2:48 PM
So which custom worlds do you lot play on?
I'm rather curious about this. There's quite a few out there. I would like to hear which ones you lot find either the most compelling to play on, or just ones that you tend to stumble into playing more often then not.

Please state why, and what may draw you to them as well. It'd be interesting to find out.

(Small bonus question: Do you ever play on any EA worlds? If so which ones?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th May 2019 at 7:41 AM
I don't know... I often play worlds at random or depending on what lots they offer, because I care more about the gameplay and my sims' house and less about the world it takes place in. I also haven't got a chance to play most of my custom worlds (both EA and community made), because I usually don't get bored of a world easily, so I've never changed a save's world, nor I do use Nraas Traveler a lot. But maybe that's because I am not a long time player (bought TS3 after TS4) and my playtime is very limited throughout the year. My saves progress slowly.

The only world that really shocked me is EA's Lucky Palms. Before playing it, I've never thought that deserts could really be beautiful in the true sense of the word, but OMG!! That world is gorgeous. Much more beautiuful than Al Simhara in my opinion. Definitely the best desert town in the whole franchise, again, only in my humble opinion.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2019 at 8:34 AM
If you can find it there have been one or two threads on custom worlds with extensive information about ones folks like and why. If you do a search you may find it.

I play in a few custom ones of others where I have done major redos of them, and I also play in the worlds I have made. I played EA ones only long enough to check them out and move on.
Scholar
#4 Old 29th May 2019 at 12:36 PM
I've been enjoying Northenny for a nice roadless world. I also enjoy the worlds by mysimsrealty.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th May 2019 at 1:36 AM Last edited by Ardoa : 30th May 2019 at 2:03 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
If you can find it there have been one or two threads on custom worlds with extensive information about ones folks like and why. If you do a search you may find it.

Fair. I asked mainly for more updated information, as you never know what may change with time. One year before you could love something, the next you could forget it's existence. Besides, I imagine there have been a few more custom worlds that have come out since the time of those posts. Among new people on the boards who didn't have a chance to replay to the previous threads.