Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:57 PM
Default I don't know if this is the right way to do this but I have a question...
Um, I've downloaded a lot of stuff off this site, and I was just wondering... does the stuff I downloaded for my sims work in the Sims 2: Life Stories?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:27 PM
=S ooh good question it should do if you can't get a answer here i advise that you ask on yahoo answers. Or wait till someone who also has the stories games answers.

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Theorist
#3 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:30 PM
No, it doesn't
Unless i've done something wrong... (I have life stories and TS2)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnimalMad
No, it doesn't
Unless i've done something wrong... (I have life stories and TS2)

is there no custom content for sims 2 stories?? thats so f*****g c**p. lol

I actually don't have that game i was just taking a guess

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:43 PM
The Stories series games can take -very limited- custom content made for TS2 base game. Things like hair and default replacement skins and the like. You have to create a Downloads folder for the stuffs though - it won't be made automatically. And it is strongly advised not to use very much custom content at all, as many users have reported massive slowdowns as a result.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
The Stories series games can take -very limited- custom content made for TS2 base game. Things like hair and default replacement skins and the like. You have to create a Downloads folder for the stuffs though - it won't be made automatically. And it is strongly advised not to use very much custom content at all, as many users have reported massive slowdowns as a result.

=S im glad i never got that game. Oddly after i re installed my sims 2 for the third time i didn't have a downloads folder so i had to make my own. Id be done for there i just love custom content.

Theorist
#7 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:52 PM
My sims 2 downloads folders aren't made automatically - I think mine only appeared after i'd messed around in BS
Site Helper
#8 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:55 PM
HomeCrafter makes a Downloads folder for you too.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook