Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 10:54 PM
Default Non-stop generating NPCs
I opened Riley's Story neighbourhood in SimPE and I found a lot of carpool drivers.
If I look into the Riley's Story neighbourhood in Program Flies there are only 3 carpool drivers like other Maxis default neighbourhoods.

The same happened in Vincent's Story neighbourhood too.
There were hundread of carpool drivers.

Why is the game creating new carpool drivers instead of using the old ones?

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 9:43 AM
Have you tried using anti-redundancy mods from MATY? Not quite sure which ones to use because there are just so many of them. But look for the NPC one.
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 9:59 AM Last edited by Jawusa : 11th May 2014 at 9:11 AM.
I already have the antiredundancy mod installed.
It is the OFB version.

It still generates new carpool drivers.
Should I get the base game version?

Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 6:10 PM
Are there any other mods which prevent spawning NPCs?

My Simblr
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th May 2014 at 9:11 AM
I still have those issues.
It seems like it is only active during the story.
I haven't checked it after the story...

My Simblr
Theorist
#6 Old 11th May 2014 at 9:43 AM
You should definitely see and check if it's appearing outside of story mode. I don't think it's safe to play the story mode with mods. (Once, I was playing the CS story mode with (I believe) Boiling Oil's No Sim Loaded hack. A few chapters from the beginning were fine, but once I reached Rhinehart, he just stood there and the story stopped. Once I'd taken out the mods, the game continued as usual.)