Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2015 at 12:06 AM
Default The Sims 4 - Sims Makeover Pictures (v1)
I noticed there isn't a makeover thread yet and I remember, that there was one for Sims 3.
Post pictures of made-over townies, premades, sims from the gallery or self-created sims here.

I'll start off with two random townies that got a quick make-over by me. I also edited the body shape of the male sim.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 5:35 AM
Zoe Patel

Mitchell Kalani

J. Huntington III

Believe it or not, I did not alter any of their faces. I simply did a skin and eye color replacement. And then of course makeup and hair makeovers. But look at Mitchell!! He is soooo cute!! I'm thinking of breeding him into my legacy.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 10:44 PM
Marcus Flex
Boyfriend (and future Co-Founder) of Serena Piper

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th May 2016 at 3:03 PM
Sergio Romeo
In my game he's in a relationship with Dorian Fulton-Sierra

"It all takes time"
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th May 2016 at 10:25 PM Last edited by SachikoOneeSama : 13th May 2016 at 6:27 PM.
This is my self-sim, with the traditional makeover I like to use:

And this is my sister:

Boredom is certainly the most dangerous poison in this world. Would you not agree?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 9:44 PM

Bella Goth! I was so happy to finally get to recreate my all time favorite sim.

A random townie as well. She's pretty cute! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

you and me together, we were gemini feed
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th May 2017 at 4:02 PM
The Vatore siblings

Lilith

Caleb

Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th May 2017 at 4:50 PM
Here is Bleachel Freaklin.

Instructor
#9 Old 18th May 2017 at 7:56 PM
The Caliente family Katrina, Dina, Nina and Don. I wanted Don, Nina and Dina to look like they did in The Sims 2 (I loved playing them back then).

Here is Don Lothario I feel like in Sims 4 they pretty much kept her similar to how he has looked throughout all the Sims series, so I just gave him a tiny makeover.

Dina and Nina (Dina Blonde) I felt like these looked so completely different in comparison to the Sims 2. I went with their personalities from Sims 2 such as Nina being active and deeply connected to her Mediterranean roots. Dina being a gold digger, in the Sims 4 I had Katrina be with Don but Don and Nina are having an affair. Dina is sleeping with Malcolm Landgrabb and they had a baby together but he is already engaged to someone else.

Katrina and Nina, wanted to make Katrina look more Cougar like. After all she did managed to snag Don.

Space Pony
#10 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 12:35 PM
NOW they are true Goths
http upload image
Scholar
#11 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 10:47 AM
Darling Walsh. I tried to still give her a semi-gender-non-conforming look. (With most of her clothes. Even her original look had her wearing wingtip eyeliner for some outfits)

She is only wearing lipstick here, no other makeup. I added eyelashes because all sims need 3D eyelashes. I lengthened her eyes slightly while trying to keep their original form. I increased the size of her irises significantly. I also changed her brows and reshaped them. I reshaped her jaw slightly. Everything else I left as is.

Aaaaand this was her reaction....

I dont think she likes it?! LOL

(She was visiting my sim after school and I had a whim to give her a little makeover.)
Space Pony
#12 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 8:09 AM
Default Lucas Hildebrand
When I was done with him, his eyeglasses blacked out. Anybody know why?

get a photo url
Scholar
#13 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 12:57 AM
Okay so I made over Cassandra Goth (and her father but who cares about him right now)

So here is how she looked before, without glasses;

Changed her hair to this Cats and Dogs hair

I think this hair is PERFECT for teens because its such a teen girl hairstyle... adult women don't always suit it parted like this...(depends) but then teens don't look great with pigtails (in my opinion) so...

Then I gave her some gothic makeup (Get it, Cassandra GOTH? lol sorry) and put on different glasses. I did NOT alter any of her facial features. I think she's pretty on her own.

And voila, her look is complete.
Space Pony
#14 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 1:18 PM
Default Remember Billy Specter from TS2?
Well I brought him back.

Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasmea
I noticed there isn't a makeover thread yet and I remember, that there was one for Sims 3.
Post pictures of made-over townies, premades, sims from the gallery or self-created sims here.

I'll start off with two random townies that got a quick make-over by me. I also edited the body shape of the male sim.

Hopefully the image shows. >=< Her names Graclynn.
Screenshots
Space Pony
#16 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 1:52 PM
Default Geoffrey Landgraab
I got him a facelift and put him in the military. He looks happy with his new look.

Space Pony
#17 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 11:34 AM Last edited by RicoSuavecito : 5th Jun 2018 at 11:38 AM. Reason: photobomb note
Andre DaSilva has come quite a ways from a vegan hipster to an an alcoholic druggie
JUST REALIZED THERE'S A HOOKER IN THE BACK DOIN THE PEEPEE WALK!!

Dag-Dag
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 7:12 PM
Gigi Cole, my "Grilled Cheese" sim.

ooh ee ooh a-ah ting-tang walla walla bing bang
Inventor
#19 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 2:07 PM
Lilith Vatore.
Didn't changed her facial or body features, only changed hairstyle, makeup, clothing and accessories.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 3:09 PM
Recreated Madison VanWatson from TS3. Thankfully TS4 has the Materialistic trait which is more accurate to her bio and doesn't conflict with Childish.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 12:28 PM
Here's my makeover of Caleb Vatore!

Bonus:

Space Pony
#22 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 12:30 PM Last edited by RicoSuavecito : 3rd Sep 2018 at 12:44 PM.

This is mine though I didn't do much compared to the others I have done lol

Dag-Dag
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 8:44 PM
My makeover of Venessa Jeong. She is super cute!

Before

After

Inventor
#24 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 10:39 AM
My makeover of Akira Kibo
Inventor
#25 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 9:21 PM
Johnny Zest this time
Page 1 of 2