Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#8126 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rinthia
Is it bad form that I saved the original posts and pictures from the first couple pages? Because I did to read about the main branch offline after some internet trouble like a year or so back and I'm not sure if that was a foul move or not. Yay or nay? Was this a dick move? If yes bad form, I can always delete it, I only archived it for myself and didn't show anyone and my document drive is private
Brought up basically because I saved the original photos that won't load anymore up to a point and people are asking about it but I have no contact with Mingham who's changed his name since the beginning sooo
help im conflicted

Well, personally, I think you're fine. You've stated that it was done because of internet issues and clarified that it's strictly for your own personal enjoyment, so I don't think you've done anything wrong. As TigerAnne pointed out, it's reposting deleted material that'd be the dick move.
Advertisement
Scholar
#8127 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rinthia
Is it bad form that I saved the original posts and pictures from the first couple pages? Because I did to read about the main branch offline after some internet trouble like a year or so back and I'm not sure if that was a foul move or not. Yay or nay? Was this a dick move? If yes bad form, I can always delete it, I only archived it for myself and didn't show anyone and my document drive is private
Brought up basically because I saved the original photos that won't load anymore up to a point and people are asking about it but I have no contact with Mingham who's changed his name since the beginning sooo
help im conflicted

Don't feel bad about it. You didn't do anything wrong. I think we said he'd make some kind of statement about this but I don't believe that's happening now so it's safe to assume he's not coming back and he wants it all gone. But what you do with your private document drive is up to you.

Also, I'm going to go on hiatus for a few weeks. I can't say specifically how long it'll be, but I would estimate three weeks? I need to get back on top of things and take away the pressure of posting for a little while. I'm also feeling resentful of being on this website in general. But don't think I'm disappearing or anything.
Scholar
#8128 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 11:00 PM
Mad Poster
#8129 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 11:06 PM
I probably shouldn't be laughing at some of their reactions to Tate's bombshells should I :v
Scholar
#8130 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 6:43 PM
Lab Assistant
#8131 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 4:53 PM
My life was a bit chaotic for a bit, but I made sure to still check periodically, and at least add a reaction to some of the story posts. Not gonna lie, I also laughed at some of their reactions to the stuff Tate says. Stan being a good friend is one of my favorite things ever. I hope your hiatus goes well. Make sure to take care of yourself!

I can't adult today, maybe tomorrow.
Scholar
#8132 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
I probably shouldn't be laughing at some of their reactions to Tate's bombshells should I :v

It's either laugh or scream, and I wouldn't blame people for taking either option.
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
"BTW, dear family... Daddy's immortal now. MUAHUAHAHAHAHAAA..!"

"That, and I've managed to reproduce again. Who says virility decreases with age?"
Quote: Originally posted by A_Visionary
My life was a bit chaotic for a bit, but I made sure to still check periodically, and at least add a reaction to some of the story posts. Not gonna lie, I also laughed at some of their reactions to the stuff Tate says. Stan being a good friend is one of my favorite things ever. I hope your hiatus goes well. Make sure to take care of yourself!

Thanks so much! I love Stan as a friend too. He can be immature at times, but he's surprisingly insightful too, and loyal as hell. He's exactly the kind of friend Aria needs.
Mad Poster
#8133 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 12:45 AM Last edited by BL00DIEDHELL : 30th Mar 2019 at 2:16 AM.
Okay so... after a thousand years, guess who finally, finally has an update!

Again, I'm so sorry that it's taken me such a ridiculously long time to do anything. So, in order to make up for it, this is a longer update. Neither Nat or me wanted the wedding to drag on for many more posts, so this update will finish it entirely. If you need or want a refresher on everything so far, then here are the previous links for this monster of an event:

1, 2, 3, 4.

Also there's several YouTube links in this update - make sure you check them out. And I apologise in advance for any hearing loss. :P

Mad Poster
#8134 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 12:46 AM Last edited by BL00DIEDHELL : 30th Mar 2019 at 2:15 AM.
Mad Poster
#8135 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 2:14 AM
Scholar
#8136 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 2:45 AM
At the risk of tooting my own horn as co-writer, I think this is a marvel in TS3 storytelling. Your staging was absolutely fantastic despite all the difficulties, and not something I had a hand in here. That part is all on you.

On a personal note, seeing everyone here again and rereading the writing I'd forgot from months ago really made me smile. Kinda feels like coming home.
Scholar
#8137 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 11:54 PM
Scholar
#8138 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 2:54 AM
ME TOO! - A tour de force!

Richard and Ophelia getting stoned was probably for the best, there being so much going on downstairs that would have otherwise gotten them hot and bothered. So much better to be hot and mellow in the tub. And so a good time was had by all - except Tate and Abraxas. Perfect outcome!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Mad Poster
#8139 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 3:25 AM
Thank you guys! That really means a lot to me. <3

I really appreciate the kindness, patience and understanding you guys have shown me with my sporadic posting. I know my unexpected and overly long hiatus slowed the thread activity down and played absolute murder with Nat's own posting schedule and I've felt really awful for letting people down. So to see people still interested in what I have to share and still enjoying it really helps, and reminds me that it's totally fucking worthwhile.

...Of course, being able to focus on smaller scenes with less Sims in one place is definitely going to help Jesus Christ lmao.

But no, seriously. Thank you guys for being so supportive. <3
Instructor
#8140 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 9:19 AM
I enjoyed these chapters as usual and it's great to have you back, Bloo :D

That was quite the wedding XD
Mad Poster
#8141 Old 1st Apr 2019 at 9:22 PM
Thank you!

Multiple guests that hate the fuck out of each other, and yet not one punch was thrown. I think that's quite an achievement!
Site Helper
#8142 Old 2nd Apr 2019 at 4:13 PM
And no paparazzi taking interesting pictures, especially of Tate having a private conversation in the restroom with a known crime family...

(Granted, pictures of the actual conversation would not be terribly damaging, but the simple fact that there was a conversation and Tate was not seriously damaged after it could be manipulated to cause trouble.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#8143 Old 2nd Apr 2019 at 8:15 PM
Oh shit, I never even thought of that. That's actually funny as hell. Media reports about Tate being in the pockets of the Mafia. Gallos come out like "FUCK NO, WE CAN'T STAND TATE".
Scholar
#8144 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
And no paparazzi taking interesting pictures, especially of Tate having a private conversation in the restroom with a known crime family...

(Granted, pictures of the actual conversation would not be terribly damaging, but the simple fact that there was a conversation and Tate was not seriously damaged after it could be manipulated to cause trouble.)

Oh shit, I never even thought of that. That's actually funny as hell. Media reports about Tate being in the pockets of the Mafia. Gallos come out like "FUCK NO, WE CAN'T STAND TATE".

Hahahaha I love that. That's exactly what would happen.

I'm back, and this time it's with a present day update. I'm going to continue with these for a little while, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on what I should do about the past posts. I'll have to finish them up, but I also know I can't make them as an addition to present day posts while still updating once a week. I wish I could, but I can't do it. So what should I do about them? Post present and past updates in alternate weeks? Or alternate for longer periods? Any thoughts are welcome. Part of me views the past posts as a bit of a burden, but they were necessary since the quality of old posts just wasn't there. I still have a couple of plotlines to get through and they shouldn't be rushed for the sake of my impatience.

Eli, making his first appearance in this post, is BL00DIEDHELL's character.

Instructor
#8145 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 9:20 AM
You're welcome Bloo ^^

As for the updates, well, I think whatever decision you come up with should be one that fit you first, Nat ^^

Personally, I think alternating weekly or any schedule you have seems to be a good idea ^^

Anyway, that was an enjoyable chapter ^^

Eli got it right, and look like there'll be some asskicking soon and it won't be a two on two since Seth's taking mesures too apparently
Site Helper
#8146 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 2:51 PM
As for the updates, pick a schedule that suits you. Maybe 4 weeks for the Current ones, since you enjoy them more, followed by 2 weeks for Past?

(How does Tate think that this attack is NOT going to end up biting him in the butt? "I didn't have anything to do with it!" is not terribly convincing when the attack is launched by someone who is known to owe you a favor...)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#8147 Old 7th Apr 2019 at 8:10 AM
Could this be how Tate goes down in a blaze of unglory? Can we hope?? And if Austin goes down with him, then that's a bonus.
Scholar
#8148 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by linesa
Anyway, that was an enjoyable chapter ^^

Thanks a lot.
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
As for the updates, pick a schedule that suits you. Maybe 4 weeks for the Current ones, since you enjoy them more, followed by 2 weeks for Past?

(How does Tate think that this attack is NOT going to end up biting him in the butt? "I didn't have anything to do with it!" is not terribly convincing when the attack is launched by someone who is known to owe you a favor...)

Thanks for the suggestion! That's a good idea, I think it'll work.

Okay so I feel I want to warn in advance: don't expect too much out of Friday's update. It's not my best work and I'm making the most out of a bad situation. I'll go into more detail after the post in question.
Mad Poster
#8149 Old 12th Apr 2019 at 4:40 PM
So I want to do a little bonus post before my next proper update, but as much as it sucks to have to ask you guys to wait again, kind of ain't got a choice. I've been told this afternoon that I've got a fever and a fungal infection so I'm kind of feeling like death right now.

On that note, if someone wants to perform a mercy kill on me, please, feel free.
Scholar
#8150 Old 12th Apr 2019 at 11:58 PM
So I want to do a little bonus post before my next proper update, but as much as it sucks to have to ask you guys to wait again, kind of ain't got a choice. I've been told this afternoon that I've got a fever and a fungal infection so I'm kind of feeling like death right now.

On that note, if someone wants to perform a mercy kill on me, please, feel free.

Get well soon!

Page 326 of 332