Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 5:46 PM
Need some voice-actors (f/m)
Hi everyone,

For my new movie with as genre Thriller, I'm looking for some people who would like to play a voice-actor. The only thing that I need is some people with a good microphone and some acting-skills and some enthusiasm.

The story?
Well it's all about a happy couple. But something interrupt there happiness. Somebody is killing all the women in town. Who is the killer? Nobody knows it...

I really want to tell the whole story but this is just a short one because It's still in progress.
I already have some experience with making movies so don't worry. It will not be an amateur movie. First I did every movie in Dutch so that's why you guys never heard about me. And that's why I'm looking for people who speaks very well English. So than I can also show my movies to you.

The characters that I'm looking for?

Shirley
Brandon's Wife

Brandon
Shirley's husband

John
Neighbor of Shirley and Brandon

Agnes
Grandmother Brandon

Peter
colleague

And of course some voices for the extras in the movie like a cops, colleagues,...

How can you help me with the movie?

Of course we want to do a little audition and it's really simple. Just record a small sentence that you can find under this explanation or try to make one for yourself. Try to do this with some actor-skills of course because that's all about a movie. People need to hear that you are crying or that you are really mad.
You can post your audition in this topic or you can send it to me in a PM.

You can upload your audio file on:
Speedy share

Sentence that you can use:

For Females
"Don't try to ignore me! I am talking to you! Are you even listening to what I say? I really love you, and I try to give you all my heart..."

For Males
"Do you even know what you have done to her? How can you even be a happy man? While you don't know who you are?"

Don't forget you can also do a own sentence.

Well good luck and hopefully I will get some answer because I would be so thankful.

Greetings
Bradley -SimsAdore
Advertisement
Interstellar Traveler
#2 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 3:28 PM
A better place to post this would have probably been the forum: Movie Tutorials and Hints/Tips since this topic could very well benefit someone in the future.. possibly... and since this is definitely not a movie, I doubt you'll receive any responses.. in this forum, as well as the one I directed you to. MTS is mainly filled with a community of forum junkies.. or sim creators.. which makes me doubt that anyone here will be willing to voice act, unfortunately. A more reliable place to search for voice actors is YouTube... where majority of them are inhabited lol. Try making a video describing the characters, then leave the directions in the description so that the voice actors know exactly what to do.

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod