Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 2:42 PM
Default Sims 3 Machinima - Enlight (SIFF Spring 2013) Full Feature Film
Enlight is finally here!!

Synopsis: Josiah Ruick is an average college student, but is now living at a house on a strange island named Cambridge, accompanied by his friends. Something just isn't right... not since he moved here. After encountering a bizarre spirit, he wakes up with scars of a crescent moon and sun on his wrists, not knowing where they came from. As the story progresses, things begin to fit together, people begin to change... it's almost as if the entire world has stopped... and a secret ancient brotherhood seems to be awakening.. and is about to reveal itself... and Josiah just so happens to be the one they truly desire.

Enjoy!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 6:15 PM
45 min of pure awesome! i had to stick to the thrilling story to keep the thread, it was pretty complex.. kudos 4 the sound especially - the voices were xtremely well done, and the choice of music (like it had been done for this movie!) + how you mixed it into the action, wow. this accounted for half the creepy ambiance ^^ . i liked the beginning, and the sfx were great too. just creepy enough to give a buzz, but no full horror or gore (that i both hate). very distinct individual sims too, not straight from the mould, and good scenes.

the only thing, i'm so cocky.. not exactly lipsync is ok, with such a cool & long movie. but when they speak.. with closed lips, yeah.. weird XD
else - just excellent.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 6:54 PM
portisHear - Thank you so much for your feedback! I really appreciate it! Yeah, about the no lips moving.. I wanted to continue the facial expressions that they portrayed, but when they would talk, they'd lose that expression. I agree though, it irks me that I did that.. but it's a good thing that I only did it a few times, lol!

Thank you very much, once again!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod