Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 10:05 PM Last edited by Shitomi : 18th Dec 2012 at 4:58 PM. Reason: simple link was changed to embedded
Default Sims 3 - Angel of the City - HD Music video

Usually creating for my work in real life more serous stuff
But this 1 about game and for YouTube So this music video kinda flashy and so on. Description you can find after visiting YouTube link.
Enjoy watching
Advertisement
Interstellar Traveler
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 6:07 PM
Very nice effects and editing, but one thing I would try is to use this cheat: "hideheadlineeffects on" which disables the plumbob and misc effects that appear over the sims' heads. Also, I would try using the camera man parameters.. which can do amazing camera transitions and moves movements. A more in-depth explanation can be found by watching faalq's tutorial here. I look forward to seeing more from you one day!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SeeMyu
Very nice effects and editing

Thanks
I would try is to use this cheat: "hideheadlineeffects on" which disables the plumbob and misc effects that appear over the sims' heads.

Yes ,already was told about this,but still thinking i need it or not in my videos. For me part of game in video not so bad Because its a game not a real life
. A more in-depth explanation can be found by watching faalq's tutorial here.

Okay,watching...
. I look forward to seeing more from you one day!

Me too