Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Not actually evil.
#76 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kumulus
I am still scared at the thought of leaving a comment (snip) Sorry for my bad english

Do not worry! Your English is great. We are grateful to anyone who makes a comment. It is okay if someone uses google translate. You do not need to apologize.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#77 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 3:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumulus
I am still scared at the thought of leaving a comment (snip) Sorry for my bad english

Please don't be, a comment always makes my day and I'm sure most other creators love to receive comments as well.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Site Helper
#78 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallySimsCrazy
I've got a lot to thank but still going strong!

(P.S Did someone on the first page disagree with like EVERY post?)

Someone was feeling very disagreeable.
They seem to have recovered by now though.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#79 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kumulus
I am still scared at the thought of leaving a comment in the download section because I do not speak and write well in English.

A comment makes my day, and your english is really good! As long as i knew my download was good, i wouldn't care how bad someone's english was

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Banned
#80 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 7:12 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 2nd Nov 2013 at 7:21 PM. Reason: Thanks - but that's an absolutely massive image so I've linked it rather than with image tags ;) - HP
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 10:13 PM Last edited by stardecoder : 2nd Nov 2013 at 10:41 PM.
I had only thanked 5% of my downloads! However I didn't realise there was a thanks button when I first made an account back in 2011. I will try to rectify this! (But I won't get it up to 100% because I know for definite that there are downloads on that list which I didn't even like when I got them in-game.)
~2 hours later~
up to 33%... It's not my fault I downloaded nearly everything I saw! (It's probably why my old laptop broke...)
~30 minutes later~
I THINK I REACHED THE THANKING LIMIT. I CANT THANK ANY MORE ITEMS. ARGH. But I got up to 52% which is 47% more than I had, which is impressive and nearing 250 downloads.

~Edit~
turns out there isn't a thanking limit, so I carried on thanking and I'm now on 92%! I even thanked some creations I didn't actually like by mistake as well... Ah well!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#82 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetavatar12
Great idea!

Well there's two minutes of my life that I won't get back. O_O

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#83 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 4:59 AM
Default Yeay! 100%!
BEFORE: 90%
AFTER: 100%

Yeay! Yes, you're right! Its makes me proud and very happy!
Great! Great! Great!

:lovestruc
Test Subject
#84 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 1:32 AM
Oh my, I am at 5% and still need a lot of people to thank (lots of rows). I will do once I am finished with my essay. Ugh, I feel so badddddddd............
Field Researcher
#85 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 6:56 AM
I went from having thanked 9%ish of over 180 downloads (shameful, I know) to 100% (much better).

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Test Subject
#86 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 2:55 PM
Thank you for posting this I believed I was at 100% or close, but was shocked to see I was only at 93%. I was even more surprised to realize I hadn't thanked some of my very favorite items (I must have been too much in awe of them or something) I have rectified my oversights now and appreciate getting a chance to do so, and also the new knowledge of how to find all the items I have downloaded before. I am sure that it will come in handy.
Sockpuppet
#87 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 2:13 PM
Thank you
Thank you!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#88 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alverdine
Well to me it's about courtesy; It's like someone handing you a gift in real life with a smile on their face and with good intentions, only to snatch it up without bothering to utter a measly "thanks" in return. Even if the gift is not something you end up using or is slightly broken, you would still say thank you IRL. That's why I felt bad about having not thanked many of my previous downloads and wanted to rectify it.
The fact that someone has taken the time to even make something at all and upload it in the hopes of making someone else's game more enjoyable is reason enough to give thanks, I think . Maybe specific numbers aren't important, but it's a nice reminder to be more courteous.

I completely agree with this. The way I do it, now, is thank everything, for the time and effort and desire to share, then if it's something I really love and/or can't live without, I favorite it My thanks have gone up a bit, which yes, I love to see those. One day I even had more thanks than downloads So thanks to all the clickers! I do love comments even more, even if it is just a "nice" like Karen said. But I'm not much of a commenter either, so I'm not complaining, lol. Especially if it's from someone who didn't download but just wanted to say "good job". Just like what Ghost sdoj said about liking things that stand out.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#89 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 9:07 PM
jones, I'd love to see a screenshot of your day of more thanks than downloads. That just doesn't sound real! :D
Field Researcher
#90 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 7:01 AM
So, here are my thanks.
I didn't reach a completely 100% because two pages were unavailable.

Test Subject
#91 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 8:57 AM
Now at 100%
This is a great idea! I didn't know that we could check our downloads like that. Very cool. I was at 86% before (not too bad), but I'm proud to say that I'm now at 100%!

Live, Laugh, Love
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 3:30 PM
I try to thank each one that I download, but apparently I missed a few I was at 85% and now have 100% thanked! This is such a great idea.......and I want to thank all those creators that create the beautiful objects, lots and sims that I see here everyday! OH! and thanks to all the creators that make the mods, tools, and other items that make playing the Sims so much easier!

God will never give you more than you can handle--my mother
Scholar
#93 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 9:47 AM
I'm quite new here and I have not downloaded much content, but I've been thanking all of the downloads on the go as I've tried them.
I'm at 48% but that just means that I have not had the chance to try some of the content I downloaded, and I like to try it first so I can leave an appropiate comment when I thank!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#94 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 2:48 PM
Oh man, that Disagree monster is back! :P
Instructor
#95 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 3:11 PM
Someone REALLY has nothing better to do with their time, it looks like...

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
Field Researcher
#96 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Oh man, that Disagree monster is back! :P

There is almost everybody showed love in each post. So why bothering with someone who is disagreeing each post?

Just ignore him/her.

My flash animation
http://robingravel.byethost15.com/eflash.htm

A Christmas day at 25o Celcius
http://robingravel.byethost15.com/noel2014.htm
A girl whiches a warm day at Christmas.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#97 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 5:07 PM
Hey, robingravel. Did you know that admins can see who has disagreed with a post?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#98 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Hey, robingravel. Did you know that admins can see who has disagreed with a post?

Yes I know. So, are you going to blam the disagreeer?

Is there any rules are broken by disagree each post?

If yes, please show us where the rules are broken. Let's us to know.

My flash animation

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#99 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 6:16 PM
Nope, not gonna ban you, just gonna let everyone have a good laugh at your expense.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#100 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Legislacerator
Someone REALLY has nothing better to do with their time, it looks like...

Have people nothing better to do with their time by showing their love to the topic? I don't thnk so.

People shows us their love to the topic because they like them. Everybody respect that.

It's the same when one people shows his/her disagree with some subjects.

My flash animation

Page 4 of 5