Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 3:51 AM
Default What's the worst date you've been on?
yes, I did steal this from the guys group

Basically, talk about the worst date you've had so far.

I beat you all at this: My worst date, is: the one I never had O.O

No, I will not get a life, no matter how many people tell me to.

Yes, I'm sure.

Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 5:47 AM
Mine was with Tim, we went to see Saw 5 and we got locked out because Tim looked too young. And we had to wait for 2 hours for a taxi home. It was madness!
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 6:59 AM
Ooh, sucks :x
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 6:59 AM
hrmm..mine was....wen i was 13..went to the beach and got a crab clipped to my toe...it wouldnt let go til we killed it 3 hrs later..still have the scar XD

lol thats the only "date" i been on XD

Call me Kayla if you will.

Don't Dwell on the past but don't for seek the future.
For the past holds nothing you need and the future holds nothing you see.
Banned
#5 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EvilOverlord
yes, I did steal this from the guys group

Basically, talk about the worst date you've had so far.

I beat you all at this: My worst date, is: the one I never had O.O

No, I will not get a life, no matter how many people tell me to.

Yes, I'm sure.

Same here. :P
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:11 AM
So Sidney and I are tied. Unless... how old are you, sidney?
Banned
#7 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:11 AM
*post lengthener*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:13 AM
well its better ur 14 sidney and not 20 and never been on a date..

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:15 AM
Worst date I've been on:

This was like... 3 or 4 years ago, senior year in high school. A friend of mine was throwing a going-away party and she had invited me and my then-boyfriend.

I was allowed to go, but I had planned on coming back early since my folks didn't want me staying out so late, my then-boyfriend said that he couldn't go anyway.

Skip to halfway through the party, I call my parents, and they said it was alright if I stayed back, better still if I slept over, so I stuck around the party. My friend then comes in from the front, telling me that my 'date' had arrived.

Confused, I walked out to the living room and found my now-ex making out with another girl :p

Needless to say that was the worst date ever for me >__>

(edit: for anyone wondering, yes, I was a high school senior at 16, good grades do that for you XD)

Good things come to an end, because you let them.
You can call me Daisy :)
Banned
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by supaclova
*post lengthener*

Haha, I beat you. 15. One more year without a date. Though Daisy's beats us all, along with the crab.( I forgot who posted it)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EvilOverlord
Though Daisy's beats us all, along with the crab.( I forgot who posted it)

just a lurkin stranger.

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:26 AM
LOL I went to sports school, full of jocks and mongrels alike I should've known better than jerks like that to stay around D:

I've learned my lesson though, now I'm happily taken with someone who treats me much better (and is only a million times cuter &#9829

Good things come to an end, because you let them.
You can call me Daisy :)
Mad Poster
#13 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:32 AM
Worst date for me:

I turned up at my now ex-boyfriend's house at 1PM and he'd forgotten that we were meant to be going on a date and was still asleep when I arrived. Then, after his mother finally woke him up he couldn't be bothered having a shower or even changing from his butt-ugly PJs, so he stunk and was in awful clothes yet still got pissy with me when I didn't want to cuddle up next to him during a terrible movie that we watched. Not that bad, but I think it was just lame of him to forget the date.
Scholar
#14 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:37 AM
My worst date ever... hmm;

Probably when I went out with this guy who played judo, we went to a carnival and I tapped on his shoulder and he roundhouse kicked me in the face
It was so embarrassing, thank goodness he didn't break my nose.

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 8:37 AM
Dearie me. That would be my homecoming date in my junior year. It was the only dance I went to where I actually had a date -- the guy was nice enough, but I went along with his group of friends, and they were... wow.

We went over to my date's friend's house -- a friend of a friend, I didn't know him at all -- to gather in a group before we left for the dance. While we sat there, this guy spent the entire time picking up his dog and throwing it across the room. No joke. I was like, "Dude, I don't think the dog likes that," and he was like, "No, no, she thinks it's fun, I do it all the time!" The dog didn't actually look like it minded, I think it was too stupid to care, but I'm pretty sure if God wanted dogs to fly he would have given them wings...

Next, we all packed into the back of friend-of-a-friend's dad's car. There are six of us now -- me, my date, random guy, and random guy's date, random guy's date's friend whose date apparently bailed, plus random guy's dad driving car. Random guy's dad's car (which is a two-door sports car) has a ton of crap piled in the front seat, so all five of us have to pack into the back in our formals. I was SO SURE I was going to die.

Random guy, who was supposed to make reservations at the restaurant we were going, to had forgotten to do it, so we had to eat at a slightly less dressy restaurant next door. The whole time, everyone else in the group was really loud and obnoxious and took a bunch of photos with flash (I hate it when people do that in restaurants). When I asked if we could maybe be a little less loud, they told me I was a party pooper, and said it was okay because we were overdressed. (Because wearing cocktail dresses and sports jackets gives you social license to do ANYTHING.) The best part was when random guy's date's friend was trying to convince my date that he should feed me my cheesecake (!!!) because it would be "sensual". If you have spent more than four minutes with me in real life, you would gather that I am not really the type who would think that kind of thing is cool, or "sensual".

I go to the bathroom in an attempt to escape for a minute, but random guy's date's friend follows me. The whole time I am in there, she keeps on telling me what a "sensual" person she is and how she really likes "sensual" things. At this point, all kinds of WTF alarms are going off in my head, so I leave and reluctantly sit down again.

Friend's friend's date's friend stays in bathroom for like 20 minutes, they send -me- to go check on her, and when I walk in there she is on the phone screaming at someone. She spends the rest of the evening super upset, but never tells anyone why.

The dance was super awkward, but otherwise uneventful. I spent most of the time avoiding the people I came with and told my date I didn't feel good and had my mom pick me up.

I guess nothing really terrible happened, but it was basically just one giant avalanche of awkward and psycho.

Yep.
Banned
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 9:44 AM
That sucks
Alchemist
#17 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 10:08 AM
Mine would probably be in my first year of highschool a few years back now, and we walked down to the beach, because at the time I lived quite close to the beach, and we ended up "accidentally" running into her slutty friends. The night from there was spent commenting on every hot guy walking past, gossiping about how 'pathetic their boyfriends were'. And on top of that, watched my date, make out with my friends, friend.

Come to think of it, that was the same girl who literally shoved her tongue down my throat with absolutely no warning. *shudders* ewh, gross. :P

And yes, it was girl, not a guy.

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Banned
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 11:02 AM
Is that why you date guys now? O.O

just messin with ya, Brendon
Alchemist
#19 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 11:32 AM
BAHAHA, it definitely wasn't the best experience with a girl anyway.

Inventor
#20 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 11:40 AM
I don't think I've had a date. I'm 14 (soon 15).
I went to the cinema with my two best friends (at the time) and my one friend (male) used to flirt all the time with me. My other friend (female) got mad 'cause she thought we were leaving her out. She said it was almost a date. I disagreed.

I also had a kind of date when I was 10. It was a disco. I spent most of the time with my girly guy friend whilst my 'date' danced. Me and my friend were tricking vending machines into giving us money. We got £1.50 from them. We split it.

So, really, I haven't had a proper date so no bad experiences for me.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Alchemist
#21 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 11:49 AM
Don't you just love it when you were 10? :P

I don't think flirting would be considered a date, haha. I'm sure you'll get one soon enough though. XD

Inventor
#22 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 11:59 AM
I didn't think it was a date. Though he did put his arm around me in the cinema. My other friend (female) gave us evils 'cause she felt left out. We're all good now.

My Tumblr
Alchemist
#23 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 12:06 PM

I think he liked you though, maybe you should've pursed that? :P

Inventor
#24 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 12:33 PM
Nah, he flirted with every female that breathed. He soon moved onto the more pretty and popular girls. He is in my drama class and every now and again will give me a hug.

My Tumblr
Alchemist
#25 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 12:38 PM
ohh that's a shame then (well sort of) :P

Page 1 of 2