Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 11:32 PM Last edited by grinevilly : 2nd Oct 2021 at 4:16 PM. Reason: WCIF Found! Newly created by JulieJ!
Default [FINALLY FOUND] Hair REVERSED!! - a mirror image
Anybody know where I can find a mirror image of this hair?

I believe the original shipped with University. I'd love to find it with the part on the opposite side. I've searched 53 pages of male hair on MTS, plus hundreds of male hairs on hat_plays, Garden of Shadows, and the hair gallery wiki. No luck. What makes it harder is, the original is an EAxis hair, so it doesn't have a creator or a specific name, to search for an opposite.

If anybody could point me in the right direction, i'd be MUCH obliged!

Thanks in advance!!

-grinEvilly
>=)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 12:00 AM
Turns out, that's actually a base game hair, not a Univ hair. I guess the first time i remember seeing it was on one of the Secret Society sims in Univ, so i just naturally assumed that's where it debuted. But I thought wrong! Still looking... Hard to search cuz it wasn't created by anyone, nor does it have a recognizable file name. Searching for everything from "male undercuts" to "male comb-overs". Not having any luck. I'm sure it exists SOMEWHERE...

...anybody know of anyone who does hair and takes requests? that's asking a lot, huh? haha...

-gE
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 12:45 AM
Thanks to @daman19942 who posted some great recolors of it, I've found out that the original hair is called "RPG Skater". If anybody out there is still looking... this may prove helpful! i'm about to go on a scavenger hunt for it again myself right now! I'll let you all know if I find anything! PLEASE let me know if you find it before I do! (...or, if anybody's willing to make it, i'm sure no one would complain!)

>=)
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grinevilly
Thanks to @daman19942 who posted some great recolors of it, I've found out that the original hair is called "RPG Skater". If anybody out there is still looking... this may prove helpful! i'm about to go on a scavenger hunt for it again myself right now! I'll let you all know if I find anything! PLEASE let me know if you find it before I do! (...or, if anybody's willing to make it, i'm sure no one would complain!)

>=)

Reversing it is out of my realm of expertise, but happy to help with finding the name! Perhaps the Sims 2 Default Database has some helpful links?

https://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/281485.html
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2021 at 4:15 PM
Default Found!!
Not really "FOUND!" as much as CREATED!!!
(after 39 months)

JulieJ went through the trouble of converting the hair, Teen through Elder, in EAxis colors (i think).
Special thanks to her, for all the hard work and the super-fast turnaround time on it!

Please like and share her page, so she gets oodles of credit: https://julietoon.tumblr.com/post/6...pped-by-julie-j

-grinEvilly
>=)