Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 2:19 AM Last edited by Cheysk13 : 30th Sep 2017 at 11:06 PM.
Help...script mods won't work
First of all, I want to say I have read just about every thread I could find on this topic, and yet nothing seems to help.

My issue is that I had to do a factory reset on my computer and since then I have reinstalled all my sims 4 games, and now for some reason, even though everything is set correctly for it, Script mods don't seem to want to work for me. I have tried the ones to replace objects in game (ie phones etc) as well as the No Mosaic mod, and neither wants to work in game. I'm just wondering if there is something beyond the usual "wrong place in mods folder" and not have them enabled in game, that I might possible not be doing correctly.

Before the factory reset I had no mosaic and had changed lots of things in game. It's not that I don't know where to put the files, or how to set it up. This is driving me crazy.

ETA: I took my Mods folder out (to check if it was a conflict causing the issue), started a new game and went in and turned the script mods off, and then on again. Then I ONLY put in the "no mosaic" mod, and still nothing works.