Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 11:44 AM
CAS hair help
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I have a request. I'm trying to make Shoto Todoroki (picture for reference is below) from My Hero Academia in TS3 and I've almost got him, the only problem is that I'm stumped trying to give him two-coloured hair.

I found a facial burn scar mod, a heterochromia mod, I also found a fitting haircut (one of EA's store items, I can attach later if anyone asks for it), but even after quite a bit of trying, I'm completely unable to make his hair two-colored like it is in the series. But I know it's possible to do, I've seen haircuts like these that pull it off pretty much flawlessly.

This is pretty much what I'm aiming for, so, could anyone do it for me or at least give me a helping hand? The haircut in question that I'm using for Todoroki is amhairshaggy.Sims3Pack that should be in your Downloads, provided that you actually have it. If you don't, I can provide.

Thanks a lot for any help!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 11:52 AM
Also, if anyone has any CC hairstyles to recommend that would perhaps suit the canon look of Todoroki more, I'm not against that, it's just that find searching for CC to be a bit of a hassle so I just tend to make do with EA items. But if you've got anything better at hand I'm all for it.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 9:11 PM
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 8:06 PM
Can someone make this hair two-colored. I try my best but I don't succeed Please help. Thank you.

http://rg-veda.tumblr.com/post/79369373353