Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 5:49 AM Last edited by Rgnrk198 : 10th Aug 2017 at 7:07 AM. Reason: Figured it out
Default Adding Interaction for Pet Bowls
Edit: Nvm I was looking at the wrong file for the ITUN

I'm trying to add an interaction to pet bowls so that werewolf or normal human sims can eat from it. I figure it will require a scripting mod and custom animations.

I looked though the disassembled code for the pet bowl (Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Pets.PetBowl) and the XML tuning file for it through ILSpy but I couldn't find the code that prevented normal human sims for eating from the pet bowl. The Test method only returns True if the pet bowl has some food (which makes sense), but doesn't seem to care about the species of the Sim. Wondering what piece of code prevents normal sims from using the "Eat From Bowl" interaction. Any advice would be appreciated
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 3:58 AM
I have a different question, I managed to get this working for the most part, but my Sims doesn't seem to want to do it autonomously even after I set a high advertisement value in the ITUN file.
Is there something extra I have to do for my sim to perform this interaction autonomously when their hunger is low (red/ yellow bar)?