Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 11:22 PM
I must be an idiot but help please. :P
I know this sounds stupid but I have a house and no idea how to upload it for download. I've converted it to a file, But how exactly do you post it on here? I for real can't find out how. Anyone?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 11:23 PM
Also if this is the wrong place to update it, Please move it.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 11:31 PM
Do you have Clean Installer? if not go and get that first. Click your file so it opens with Clean Installer and check it over. many things can try to sneak into a lot saved to file, things like stair recolours and hacks. You need to untick all the garbage and do 'save as' with a new name. Once clean right click the file and do 'add to archive' to rar it. You do need a zipping type program to do that I would assume. I use WinRar. Once you have your file and your photographs you go above to Create> Upload items. That will take you through the upload wizard. I do recommend before doing all of that posting the pictures of your lot on Creator Feedback since it is your first lot here. Here https://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=611 There you can get help with your lot if need be or with using the wizard since first time around it can be intimidating.

PS make sure no sim has ever lived in the lot you saved to file since that leaves behind sim references and nobody wants those.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 5:37 AM
Thank you! Had no idea that things like that could happen with the stair recolors. It's not a good house, But I will upload it if I can follow the instuctions properly. :p
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 5:59 AM
Post it first in Creators Feedback. People will give you ideas on things you can improve. All uploads get seen by an upload Mod here at MTS and getting a rejection isn't fun if a few tweaks can avoid it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~