Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 12:57 AM
Default Understanding SimPE Folder Scanner
I'm trying to understand this, I've been searching all over the net for an answer.

Inside SimPE folder scanner, I thought I would try and organize my clothing for AF, EF, Toddler, etc.
I have things very organized. So I took my folder from my recolours selection: downloads/bodyshop/bodyshop_rc/clothing rc/female/AF_clothing_rc/everyday rc.
The last being the folder I dropped on my desktop. From there I opened SimPE and used the folder scanner by seleting that folder to search, using the clothing scanner option.
So far, so good.
I found most of the recolours from custom content. Changed the ages to the appropiate age group, which in this case was AF. Saved, got out of it. Put the folder back in it's original place. Awesome!
Then I went to the mesh section. downloads/bodyshop/bodyshop meshes/clothing meshes/female/AF_clothing_meshes/everyday_meshes. Took that folder and did the same thing. Dropped it on the desktop, opened SimsPe, went to the folder scanner. Cleared the cached.(just in case it still had the other stuff from before). Scanned it with the clothing scanner.....
This is what I get:
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 12:06 PM
That's nothing to worry about, it just means that you didn't select the Mesh Scanner as one of the active scanners. The clothing scanner doesn't show anything about them because they are not clothing files, they have no age or type categories to display or change.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dharden
That's nothing to worry about, it just means that you didn't select the Mesh Scanner as one of the active scanners. The clothing scanner doesn't show anything about them because they are not clothing files, they have no age or type categories to display or change.

Thank you so much for a prompt response. I was worried and now I feel alot better.