Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 11:24 PM
Default Looking for long hairstyles with straight-cut bangs
My current family's child aged into a teen and I think she's the cutest thing ever. She may not be Tumblr worthy, but technically Tumblr provided me the tools to make her as cute as she currently is, so.

Anyways, as I was going through my content deciding what hairstyle to give her I randomly clicked on the medium length hair that has straight-cut bangs and that was that. The hairstyle fits her face rather well, I feel, but there aren't many other styles with these straight-cut bangs. I'd like help in finding some. I prefer Maxis-match, but if a style can blend in nicely with Maxis then I may download it.

Please don't link me to hairs like s-club or anything along that style. Don't get me wrong, that hair is beautiful and I use a lot of CC from those creators in Sims 3, but I'm staying as Maxis-match as possible for Sims 4.

Here's my sim: (posting a link because I'm too lazy to size down my screenshot) Screenshot one Screenshot two
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kayleena
My current family's child aged into a teen and I think she's the cutest thing ever. She may not be Tumblr worthy, but technically Tumblr provided me the tools to make her as cute as she currently is, so.

Anyways, as I was going through my content deciding what hairstyle to give her I randomly clicked on the medium length hair that has straight-cut bangs and that was that. The hairstyle fits her face rather well, I feel, but there aren't many other styles with these straight-cut bangs. I'd like help in finding some. I prefer Maxis-match, but if a style can blend in nicely with Maxis then I may download it.

Please don't link me to hairs like s-club or anything along that style. Don't get me wrong, that hair is beautiful and I use a lot of CC from those creators in Sims 3, but I'm staying as Maxis-match as possible for Sims 4.

Here's my sim: (posting a link because I'm too lazy to size down my screenshot) Screenshot one Screenshot two

Accessory bangs might also be an option for you like these.

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 2:18 AM
Thank you! I'm not sure I will use these because they seem to conflict with some hairs. They are a nice idea, though!