Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 2:05 AM Last edited by daisylee : 17th Apr 2017 at 5:50 PM.
Default Dang Camera!!!
I was just in CAW and had to close my world I was working on and open another, then go back, as the camera all of the sudden goes totally haywire and impossible to control....... 3 times! It is over the world, under it.... all over the place! It drives me nuts when that happens. Anyone know why CAW does that at times, and when it does is there a way to correct it while that world is still open? ESC does nothing.

Help!!! After it has done it 3 times I lose my good sense of humor. LOL

edit: I was terrain painting at the time.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 12:32 AM
Tons of views on this but no replies. Am I the only one having this issue or some of you are also but there are no solutions? It just happened 3 more times to me. So irritating!
I was doing routing and sculpting. It seems to be in the paint/sculpt/routing when I have this the most.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 9:42 AM
Sorry, I never had this issue in caw itself. The only time I have this is when i'm in caw and start the edit in game tool. If my camera is too far up or too low or not the right angle I'm lost in blue.
Do you use any camera mod which might interfere with the caw camera? What are your camera settings in caw, maybe you need to turn them down (or up)?
Have you tried right-clicking on any object in your object layers and "find in render window" (or something like that, my caw is localised). Maybe this brings your camera back on track?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 2:24 AM
I will try some of those things. Good suggestions. Thank you. If find in the render window would reset it that would be wonderful. I will look at settings also.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st May 2017 at 4:00 PM
zoom in CAW to the grass till you can't go further (you still have to see the green grass) and this should help the problem you're facing.

It helped me once at least.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd May 2017 at 8:40 AM
Thank you! I will try that also!