Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2013 at 7:50 PM Last edited by jealousghost : 31st May 2013 at 6:33 PM. Reason: New question
Default Ghost pets?
Is there a way to create a ghost pet from the start? I don't want to have a dog die from old age or anything. Too sad! I just want a ghost pet right from the start.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 9:06 PM
I don't really think so. Even tho I don't have Superntaural or Pets, I think it won't work. Try doing it, then you'll see.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 3:09 PM
Make pet in CAS like normal. Enable testingcheats, shift click pet and trigger age transition. The colour of the ghost changes depending on how many lifetime happiness points they have. According to the wiki:

Their ghosts can be either red if they have less than 10,000 Lifetime Happiness or blue if they have more than 10,000 Lifetime Happiness.

So if you want a specific colour, you'll have to fart arse around with that.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Make pet in CAS like normal. Enable testingcheats, shift click pet and trigger age transition. The colour of the ghost changes depending on how many lifetime happiness points they have. According to the wiki:

Their ghosts can be either red if they have less than 10,000 Lifetime Happiness or blue if they have more than 10,000 Lifetime Happiness.

So if you want a specific colour, you'll have to fart arse around with that.

That sounds interesting. I will try it out. Thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 8:47 AM
I can't believe I never thought of that.