Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 4:31 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural
Default How to add more names to the generator?
I've been trying to find a tutorial on how to add new names (and delete the old ones), but I couldn't. I have tried searching on this forum before, but nothing has worked for me. I have zero experience in modding, I've tried the NRaas StoryProgression, but it made my game crash.

I have the Czech version of TS3 and most of the names in this version are nonsensical. They aren't actual names people use. For example I randomize the names and some of them have the "-ovi" or "-ovci" suffix (doesn't make sense, cause the suffix is plural).

Is there any easy way to remove those names and add new ones?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 12:16 AM
The SP base mod alone makes your game crash? On startup or do you experience performance issues along the way first? This is pretty unusual, the mod can of course cause a performance hit on some systems but it shouldn't be outright crashing anything. Or do you have possibly another mod that is just not happy co-existing with SP?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
The SP base mod alone makes your game crash? On startup or do you experience performance issues along the way first? This is pretty unusual, the mod can of course cause a performance hit on some systems but it shouldn't be outright crashing anything. Or do you have possibly another mod that is just not happy co-existing with SP?

No, I didn't have any mods at that time. Turns out it was some bad CC that someone managed get into my game? I don't download from the Store, so not sure how it got there.