Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 8:00 PM
The Rebels:Rising to the Top
Hello everybody this is my latest movie. its a trailer for an upcoming movie about me and my band. I've stop doing my harry potter film it was getting on my nerves.
Also im working on a movie with plypencil but im not going to tell anyone yey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTbUc6sAb3s
ENJOY

rock n roll can never stop being the best music
along with rap
sims 2 is a classic game .
Fave band:GreenDay
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 9:18 PM
well, you like many others included the plumb-bob, thought bubbles, and the skill bars.
you should use boolprop testingcheatsenabled true to get rid of the pumb-bob by holding shift, clicking on it, and selecting Hide Me!. And to get rid of other stuff use showHeadlines off, you can type in these cheats by holding in Shift CTRL and C.
- Happy simming, ErrMiGawd
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ErrMiGawd
well, you like many others included the plumb-bob, thought bubbles, and the skill bars.
you should use boolprop testingcheatsenabled true to get rid of the pumb-bob by holding shift, clicking on it, and selecting Hide Me!. And to get rid of other stuff use showHeadlines off, you can type in these cheats by holding in Shift CTRL and C.
- Happy simming, ErrMiGawd

thanks for the informaton ill do it for the propper movie.

rock n roll can never stop being the best music
along with rap
sims 2 is a classic game .
Fave band:GreenDay