Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 9:31 AM
Default L.O.V.E. wins on Valentine's Day
Sims99.com is celebrating its second anniversary online and its month-long series of events culminated in the announcement of the "Twisted Love" movie contest. For the first time ever in a Sims99 themed movie competition, the judges, comprised of the site admins and last year's winner gave a unanimous verdict and declared L.O.V.E. as their top choice of the fantastic entries received.

In comments written about the 5 minute film which was created using The Sims 2 engine, the judges said: "It's not hard to see right away that an amazing amount of work went into this film. Incredible content, an astoundingly original story, and painstaking attention to detail make this movie shine. Beautiful camera work and excellent use of the overall theme. Every moment was so polished and perfect. A surprising and hilarious take on the Twisted Love theme. We loved everything about it from the wisely chosen music to the delightful twists in plot."

View all the entries here: http://www.sims99.com/contest-feb-2007.php

Over 2500+ Sims 2 movies at http://www.sims99.com
Come see!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 3:06 PM
HOLY SHOOT HOW DID U DO THAT!!!! That was AWESOME
#3 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 7:57 AM
Keep in mind that Nova is the messenger, Circa1700 is the one that created the video. And thanks to Nova's post, more people will get to enjoy it!
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 9:54 AM
I adored all of these movies Nova, thank you for the link and congrats to the winners! you guys earned it!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Dec 2023 at 2:44 PM
Valetines day! I soo excited 4 its day!!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 26th Dec 2023 at 3:28 PM
I am still excited, almost 17 years later. Can you tell?