Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 6:15 PM
Hello, I new here and I hope it is within rule boundaries to ask this:

I have the More Family Members mod in my Sims Life Stories. When I open the game a popup comes displaying the custom content I have in the game, which is the 3 free objects Maxis gives upon registration and this mod. But, beside this mod is a caution sign and when I play the game, I'm only able to have 4 family members.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 4:42 AM
I just recently bought Pet stories, it was on sale, for my nephews pc and laptop. I went out on a limb and added skin and eye defaults along with ALL of Sunair's (tsr) room sets. And so far the game is working perfect! Tonight I added 2 things for Eclectic sims, but i have yet to go in game and see if they work.

FYI, I did have to delete A few of Sunair's lamps, they were flashing blue but the rest worked perfect!
retired moderator
#53 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressMayham
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Do you have your custom content enabled? Follow these steps to enable it (these steps are for The Sims 2 regular game, so I'm not positive if it's the same for Stories... but try it anyways first )
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...me_Help:GCCTSU2

Formerly known as boolPropped
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#54 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 11:11 AM
The Stories series games don't necessarily work with all custom content - some things will cause conflicts as they are not coded the same as TS2 itself, and some things simply won't work. Unless the mod you got is specifically for Life Stories, I wouldn't use it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
#55 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 5:01 PM
I was wondering how to install Castway. Do I ned only TS2 base game or BV as well?
Test Subject
#56 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 12:06 AM
SheElf, I don't have TS2S but I think it's a stand alone game, I don't think you need any of TS2 games to be able to play it...it tells you on the site, heres the link: http://sims.yahoo.com/about/castawaystories and also on TS2 official website aswell...

EDIT: Here's the TS2 official site link, it's in the FAQ part futher down the page, http://thesims2.ea.com/about/sims_stories/index.php
Test Subject
#57 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 11:03 AM
I guys, I wonder if there's anyway to add custom lots or houses to Life Story. Have anyone succeed in doing that? Can you guys show me how?
Test Subject
#58 Old 21st May 2009 at 5:08 PM
Default Help
Guys can you help me? downloaded lots and sims dont show up, is it normal not to have a SavedSims folder? I have already used Q express, and Clean Installer, but still, no show. I'd really appreciate the help guys,(by the way when the programs say "successfully installed" or something like that, the Teleport folder remains empty.) and I cant use mootilda's lotadjuster with Sims 2 Life Stories?

"Awaken my child and embrace the privilege that is your birthright"
Test Subject
#59 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 10:33 PM
Default re
Has anyone successfully installed lots into Pet or Life Stories? I have been trying for the last three days and no lick. Was just wondering if anyone managed to do it.

Also, I have noticed warnings about how much CC you can have in the LS series. I have at least 300 to 400 Objects, hairstyles, clothes, eyes and so forth and have not had any problems. i wish i knew my specs so i can let you all know, but I have no idea how to find them.
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 9:04 PM
Bumping thread Because I just wanted to know if anyone has successfully dl custom lots into either pet stories or life stories and if so, how did you do it
Page 3 of 3