Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 5:31 PM Last edited by simslyswift : 9th Feb 2019 at 6:42 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default [Solved] Seasons issue
Hi everyone,
I recently added the seasons expansion to my computer. After downloading it, I played and the first thing I noticed is that my sims will always take showers and baths. If there aren't showers or baths on the lot, they will throw water bombs to each other, making them hate themselves if I don't turn off free will. I looked for mods related to that issue and I didn't find anything. Can you guys help me please?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 6:09 PM
The bathing thing may be that their temperature is too high or low (you may want to check that). Waterbombing is about as contagious as throwing snowballs in the winter - if two sims start, the entire family will soon follow.

Here's one mod that makes the seasonal games be non-autonomous: http://modthesims.info/d/230890/no-...door-games.html
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 6:38 PM
Thank you