Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 2:27 PM
Default Townie killer?
Preferably in a swimming pool for owned community lots.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 3:29 AM
This really doesn't explain what you're after.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 11:22 AM
SneakyWingPhoenix wants a mod that will allow townies to be killed on owned community lots. Currently, if a townie hits motive failure on a community lot they just leave.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 12:54 PM
@RoxEllen1965 binggo.

Mad Poster
#5 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 3:07 PM
Can't you just teleport them into a residential lot and kill them there?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 8:05 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 13th Feb 2019 at 11:40 AM. Reason: spelling
I know this isn't what you were looking for, but it's the only thing I know of that should kill townies on a community lot (I haven't tried this in my own game yet). "Grow Up Townies" by Syberspunk can be used to repeatedly age up the townie until they die of old age.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,4842.0.html

EDIT: Paladin's guns should do it too - I've done it myself with his assault rifle.
https://simfileshare.net/folder/15695/
Mad Poster
#7 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 11:02 PM
What happens if you use the gun or axe mods? I've never tried putting them on community lots..would be cool it they would work at a graveyard! As it is, I have to make friends with the fools, ask them over, and kill them. But then everyone (including toddlers & pets) rushes to see them die, gets sad, and has a bad memory. WHY WOULD THEY CARE!?

SOO... does anyone know of a mod that would make all that reaction for someone a Sim doesn't even KNOW?
And some Sims will not stay dead! One woman walks by residential lots a lot, appears on community lots, can be interacted with; but SOMETHING is special about her - she can't be killed. AND she throws error messages.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
What happens if you use the gun or axe mods? I've never tried putting them on community lots..would be cool it they would work at a graveyard! As it is, I have to make friends with the fools, ask them over, and kill them. But then everyone (including toddlers & pets) rushes to see them die, gets sad, and has a bad memory. WHY WOULD THEY CARE!?

SOO... does anyone know of a mod that would make all that reaction for someone a Sim doesn't even KNOW?
And some Sims will not stay dead! One woman walks by residential lots a lot, appears on community lots, can be interacted with; but SOMETHING is special about her - she can't be killed. AND she throws error messages.

Forgive me if I'm wrong....isn't that a sign of corruption?
Alchemist
#9 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 11:40 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 10th Feb 2019 at 1:21 PM.
It still seems weird to me that we could safely lose sims on community lots. Why not just make a residential lot that looks like a community one?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 12:23 PM
I have always been able to kill townies on community lots, using the guns from SimWardrobe or Ja-Viera's Bang! versions.

That's how I get rid of the zombies after a Zombie Apoc!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purplestuddedcoffin
Forgive me if I'm wrong....isn't that a sign of corruption?

Don't know. But aged her up during someone's birthday (I get option to age townies), and when she walked by I (I mean a SIM) shot her. She died correctly and I sent her to heaven, or at least the hood graveyard.

Scholar
#12 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 8:20 PM

Snipped for Brevity

I use the SimBlender and select "Remove Have Met", before 'offing' a sim (one of the 12 pesky professors) and sending them to sim heaven via the community graveyard.
It also works to 'meet' them, raise their relationship to at least 70 % (Again using Sim Blender), use 'propose' to move them in ---- then lower their relationship as far as possible (having previously typed in the Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true) and fight them a few times.
Then 'off' them and they'll still have a death memory but not a bad one.
Hope that makes sense.

" Inama Nushif "
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 2:21 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 11th Feb 2019 at 3:18 PM. Reason: Link

There is a mod that makes griefing depended on relationship. Either it's on mts or by pescado in maty.

ETA:
@grammapat http://modthesims.info/d/524499/gre...ed-general.html

Mad Poster
#14 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tleilaxu3
Snipped for Brevity

I use the SimBlender and select "Remove Have Met", before 'offing' a sim (one of the 12 pesky professors) and sending them to sim heaven via the community graveyard.
It also works to 'meet' them, raise their relationship to at least 70 % (Again using Sim Blender), use 'propose' to move them in ---- then lower their relationship as far as possible (having previously typed in the Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true) and fight them a few times.
Then 'off' them and they'll still have a death memory but not a bad one.
Hope that makes sense.

=
Oh duh! I cheated to make them friends so I could invite over, so of course they were sad for their friend! But YIKS the WHOLE family rushed over, and they didn't even know the killed sim (any friend of yours is a friend of mine?). So I will use the blender to make them enemies before killing them; maybe that will stop the peripheral mourning.

Mad Poster
#15 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 7:43 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 11th Feb 2019 at 9:02 PM. Reason: typo

If you use the Visitor Controller, you can at least stop her from appearing anywhere. Download Inge's prison set and put the prisoner tag from it in your game. Make the buggy sim playable. You may have to temporarily move her in with an existing family. Put the prisoner tag in her inventory (it looks like a CD) and move her out to some empty residential lot that you don't plan on using.

Inge's prison mods (the download link with the tags, etc. is about halfway down the page)
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...ims2_Prison.htm

Latest version of the Visitor Controller
http://midgethetree.tumblr.com/post...ws-toga-parties

Inge's teleporter cat statue can help you move in townies, etc. if you need to do that.
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...Teleporters.htm
Mad Poster
#16 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 7:58 PM
Thanks for all that RoxEllen!

Mad Poster
#17 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 3:18 AM
You know, if you don't like your townies you could always give them a makeover instead of killing them.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 9:47 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 13th Feb 2019 at 9:54 AM. Reason: typo
The problem grammapat was having was that a townie who was supposed to be dead kept spawning as a walkby anyway. It doesn't matter what the sim looks like if they're not supposed to be wandering the 'hood.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
You know, if you don't like your townies you could always give them a makeover instead of killing them.

I don't need them. I could personally care less what they look like.

Mad Poster
#20 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
The problem grammapat was having was that a townie who was supposed to be dead kept spawning as a walkby anyway. It doesn't matter what the sim looks like if they're not supposed to wandering the 'hood.

It wasn't that "she was supposed to be dead"...if she HAD really died, that WOULD have been some corruption! No, it was that she could NOT be killed - like another playable. If a Sim shoots another playable that is visiting or walking by, they start the "death" scene...then get back up (not even mad at the 1st sim for trying to kill them!). And that was what was happening to this townee. Still would like to know if the "killing" things (a rifle and axes) could be placed on a community lot, where I could direct a Sim to kill non-playables (assuming that killing another playable would not work).

Mad Poster
#21 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 11:31 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 13th Feb 2019 at 11:47 AM.
It wasn't that "she was supposed to be dead"...if she HAD really died, that WOULD have been some corruption! No, it was that she could NOT be killed - like another playable. If a Sim shoots another playable that is visiting or walking by, they start the "death" scene...then get back up (not even mad at the 1st sim for trying to kill them!). And that was what was happening to this townee. Still would like to know if the "killing" things (a rifle and axes) could be placed on a community lot, where I could direct a Sim to kill non-playables (assuming that killing another playable would not work).

Oh okay. I misunderstood. It still wouldn't matter what she looked like though.

EDIT: I just placed Paladin's assault rifle on an un-owned community lot and one of my sims successfully used it to shoot a visiting townie to death. Grimmy appeared and left a gravestone without any problems. I don't think this would help grammapat since her townie appears to be unusually buggy, but it might be of interest to someone else. SneakyWingPhoenix should be able to murder townies this way.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 7:27 PM
RoxEllen: your experiment DOES help, for future reference. As for my townie, she's really dead, so no problem. And I'm off to the graveyard to plant a gun...laa laa laa. I usually leave graves on a lot till the ghost appears, but usually make them not scare anybody (a mod) because I don't want my Sims to die. I've had a kid, and a pregnant lady die NO!!! But I haven't had a Sim stick around the graveyard long enough to see if they will come out. UM... off to ask a Stupid Question..

Mad Poster
#23 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 9:18 AM
Yay! You finally managed to kill her! I'm glad my experiment was some use. I'd been wondering myself - had the guns in the game for over a year in case of zombie attacks, but never actually got around to using them for anything. Someday maybe I'll remember to try out those throwing axes.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 4:36 PM
Okay, so I tried killing them off with Death Creator and given them a token, and using the teleporter cat to move them in. Since they stuck in a leaving cycle, I assume that's why it isn't working. Well, I guess I'll have to do delete them then... though I don't want to, as they're the first Sims to kill themselves.

Actually, I solved my problem. And I think I figured on how I could kill them off easily.

Mad Poster
#25 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 7:18 PM
You don't have to go through all that just to kill townies. Just murder them with Paladin's assault rifle like grammapat and I did.

https://simfileshare.net/folder/15695/