Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 12:14 AM
Default Looking for conversions or maxis match fruit bowls.
Looking for simple maxis matchy fruit bowls, or ideally conversions from ts3 or even ts4. Particularly I like two from the Sims 3 Store, the "Murano Retro and Ripe Fruit Bowl" and "Tropical Fruit Bowl" I've seen these converted for ts4 but I'd like them in my game too if anybody knows if they exist and/or where.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 1:49 AM
Did you see Honeywell's fruit bowl? It matches the Seasons juicer and has a couple recolors. http://www.modthesims.info/d/612301...oduce-bowl.html

If you want to get more complex, there's a nice fruit plate and custom fruits and veggies by Aysarth. I haven't tried them, but they look interesting. http://modthesims.info/m/1810348
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 1:55 AM
I didn't consider Honeywell's, thanks for the link.

Yes I have Aysarth's and I love it, but I'm looking for something deco for when they can't keep the plate stocked as my sims love to eat from it! (especially guests)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 2:21 AM
It looks like they were both converted to ts2: murano fruit bowl and tropical fruit bowl
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 3:05 AM
AHA!! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 3:17 PM Last edited by Vvg : 8th Feb 2019 at 6:25 PM.
Bowl of oranges by Moxxa and mini island bounty by Veranka.
Plus a fruit bowl by Veranka too.

You & I, we are just like sims, will live forever
Cars for TS2: FPC | VoVillia Corp. I (fixed), II (guide), III | Gingers Sims | Psychosim's Cars I, II, III | Sims2Designs | EA Store Cars I, II, III | MaximumSpider | Sims2Carsource
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 9:49 PM
Thank you all for your help!
It's safe to say my sims have their fair share of fruit bowls now

Special thanks to Synergy for finding those conversions, I searched hours for those! :lovestruc

I made a couple recolours for two of the fruit bowls you all helped me find. Firstly two white recolours for Aysarth's fruit bowl on their two different textures, sure they're both white but they serve different vibes so I kept both. You can get white here and a marbled look here.

Then I made a recolour for the "Murano Retro and Ripe" bowl here that changes the base from gold to white because that bothered me so much.

None of the meshes are included since you can find them all linked in this thread.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 11:53 PM
Aww darn it, I was nearly cured of my fruitbowl addiction! Thanks all.