Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 9:43 PM
Default Help Testing World File
Greetings All -

I need some help testing a new world based on Washington State I have been working on. My PC has decided to become a bit unstable recently and I have yet to pin down the cause. Unfortunately, it means that while I have no issues running CAW and only minor, intermittent problems going into game mode in CAW or building in the actual game, I can't actually play the game for more that 15 mintues on average. Double unfortunately, that isn't really enough time to give the hood a good test to look for problems in routing, oddites in the streets/graphics, etc. Add to that the snow storm supposedly heading for the East coast.. well, I am not sure when I can get replacement parts.

Is anyone willing to download a stripped version of the world (aka, community lots, a few houses but mostly empty lots) and only 3/4 decorated/painted) and explore it a bit for me ? I would also like some honest, constructive feed back -- is the map too big? Should I go back and shrink it down again? Are there too many trees?

If so, please just send me a message, PM or respond here and I will send you a link to the file through PM or email. I don't want to make the link publicly available because its not a finished or even beta product at this point and I don't want random copies floating around, even if they can't be modified.

Thanks All!