Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 10:03 AM Last edited by simslyswift : 9th Feb 2019 at 5:15 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default (SOLVED) Need some help with CAS
Hi everyone
The thing is, my friend had a file full of cc,and she gave that file to me. I moved the files into my downloads folder and played. I went in CAS, modified the sim and then my sim teleported herself away, I took a screenshot,but I dont know how to attach the file on here, its my first discussion. I cant modify any sim anymore.. Can someone please help me to fix this issue ?
PS: I dont have any mod about CAS
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Screenshot.rar (231.7 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 12:08 PM
Make a backup and move all that CC out, then see what happens. Pretty good chance it was something in that load of CC. Half the CC, test each side, half again and again until you find it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Make a backup and move all that CC out, then see what happens. Pretty good chance it was something in that load of CC. Half the CC, test each side, half again and again until you find it.

Thank you so much! Works perfectly now!