Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 3:29 PM
Default New worlds being overlapped by old ones?
Whenever I create a new world and try to edit it in game it loads as a weird, floaty road version of a different world I created forever ago. I've seen people talking about this problem in other threads, and the only 'fix' for this appears to be reinstalling absolutely everything. I did that, and this is still happening. I've also tried deleting cache files, removing my mods folder, and removing my dccache files. The only thing that appears to be left is reinstalling everything and not keeping my saved content...but I'd really rather not do that. I will if I have to, but I was wondering if anyone has other ideas first?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 9:57 PM
You don't have to reinstall everything; just your worlds. That's how I solved that problem, at least.

Suicide hotline... please hold.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 4:00 PM
Yeah, I tried to do that but it kept showing up anyway. Even worlds I had completely deleted started popping up and overtaking my saved games. I fixed it though, it was something wrong with my DCCache along with something else that got overwritten when I reinstalled everything fresh. =/ Thanks though.