Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Admin Formally Known As Aobh
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2004 at 3:19 PM
Default Happy Halloween everybody!
Hi guys n' gals,

Delphy, Buggi, Joey and myself - basically the admins of MTS2 - would like to wish all of you a happy and safe Halloween / Samhain! Please be sure to take care of yourselves and loved ones and for heavens sake lock the cat in when those firecrackers go off.

If you dont celebrate this holiday, never fear, we wish you all the best at any rate :_P

Once again, Happy Halloween!

- MTS2

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Oct 2004 at 7:11 PM
lock the cat IN? how are you supposed to get the fireworks up his arse otherwise?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 31st Oct 2004 at 10:24 PM
Off Topic .....
Samhain (pronounced something like "saw -m- ain" slide the"m" really quickly across your tongue can be celebrated three different dates -- Today - which is the Xiam/common calendar date - Nov. 9 - solar quad date - or the ancient lunar date which varies from year to year and this year Samhain begins with the Opening of the Gates on Nov 11, the high holy day "The Day Out of Time" is Nov 12 (which is when my coven will celebrate) and the Gates Close on Nov. 13. What ever date you celebrate, even with t&t ing, or just costume wearing, remember, you are celebrating your beloved ancestors - so don't be scared of them. As a Mayan compatriot of mine says, "The dead cannot hurt you - they have neither the wish, motive nor energy. Harm comes from the frightened living. Harm no one, including yourself, with false fear."
Smagh Do'r Bhan.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Nov 2004 at 7:42 PM
The NO SAVE GAME:
Ok heres a problem, one of my sims died, the reaper came and after some time in the game of play,
I could not EXIT, SAVE or QUIT the game. I have to manually shut off my computer.
Can someone please help me figure this out?????
thanks