Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 3:18 AM
Default Help/Rquest: Custom Fighting Animation & Interaction
Hello, Simmers!

Hopefully I'm not posting this in the wrong section; I've been using this website for years but never actually got around to creating a post, haha. So please bear with me!

I originally was seeking to make a request, but read through some of the guidelines and saw that requests are no longer allowed. Bummer, but understandable.

Instead, I'd like to ask for a little help. I've been looking around for custom fight animations, and found one that I really fancy. I wanted to either have the animation modded to replace the EA fight animation (the one with the cloud of smoke and all that) or for it to be its own separate interaction, usable by everyone (preferably the latter). I'm completely new to modding and have never even opened S4S, so I was hoping someone could give me some pointers on how I could go about doing this. I know there can be a lot involved, and want to make sure I do this properly (but also would prefer not to spend hours on end digging around trying to educate myself when I don't have much free time as it is). Any help would be much appreciated! But you can also tell me to sod off if you think I'm in over my head, haha.

Also, the fight animation in question can be found here if anyone is curious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Pv3d54u5Y
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 2:30 AM
I'm looking for the solution too. I'm not sure if it's possible to replace default animations.