Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 7:40 PM
Default How are you today?
feel free to share your feelings
i judge no one so don't be affraid to share your feelings

today i am happy because it is film night with my dad i wonder what we're going to watch :D
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 7:47 PM
I am bored watching tv. There's a cartoon where some elephants are building a boat i dont know why.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 7:56 PM
Getting angry at myself for not starting sooner with an assignment. Some kind of mental block going on in my head, I think...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 9:59 PM
Very, very sleepy--the weather has turned cooler here in Florida & we are getting some much needed rain. Thought if I got on the computer I wouldn't keep falling asleep & my cat would quit trying to use my face as her pillow :-). I don't know though I have been known to fall asleep at my keyboard, lol. Hope everyone else is having a good one their way :-)

Kindnesses from our heart goes much farther than we shall ever know :-)

The best things in life are all the little things
#5 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 10:09 PM
I'm sick, yesterday it was allergies and then I almost threw up this morning. I had to stay home from school, which sucked 'cause I'm supposed to retake a test today. Oh well, I can do it on Monday.

Also, it's two in the afternoon, and aside from drinking Sprite I haven't eaten anything today. Is that weird?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 10:29 PM
Mordecai, nope not weird. I would try to add a little bit of crackers to your tum though. My son is allergic to orange blossoms & goes through a lot of misery from that. Sorry you're not feeling well.Hope you get better quickly.

Scholar
#7 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 12:23 AM
Pretty good day today. Got discharged from partial hospitalization, so that was good. Tomorrow I'm going hiking with some people which I'm excited about. I also have a lot of homework this weekend though because I put it off for half of this week while I was in partial.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Alchemist
#8 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 12:50 AM
Well, seeing as my day only started an hour ago (it's 4:50 PM...), I'm pretty good so far. Probably going to go find something to eat soon.
Instructor
#9 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 1:59 AM Last edited by Gremily_ : 20th Sep 2014 at 2:10 AM.
I'm alright. I wouldn't say I'm in the best mood, but I'm definitely not in the worst of my life. I've been drifting from my friends and I'm a little on edge about things with my boyfriend.

I've just got a lot on my mind, I think.

Update: I said something that upset my boyfriend. Arck. Now I feel crappy AND upset. My depression/anxiety hasn't been very well controlled these past few weeks because of school. I apologized, he's ok, we're okay, but I hate when I unintentionally make someone feel bad/hurt/mad/sad/etc. I need to just be alone and think for the rest of the evening.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 2:04 AM
Rough but smoothed out as it progressed.

I had a doctor appointment to restart birth control, but being pressed for time, I panicked. My dad, who was kind enough to take the sticky spare key and take the house key he had.

While in the commerce district, an elderly lady with blue tattooed eyebrows said I look like an elementary school student. I take such compliments as I can, seeing as that used to piss me off.

I went in early, was given a full physical and a flu shot and went across the way for lunch. I ate freshly prepared fries with a Pibb.

I went to the pharmacy and picked up my pills and a peace offering for mom. (I drank her soda when I was told not to.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Theorist
#11 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 4:57 AM
I'm perfect. And very, very handsome.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 5:42 AM
There's a cyst on my tongue, I can barely talk without pain. So, not that good.
Scholar
#13 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 8:38 AM
Well, I just woke up, so I'm feeling very...energetic.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 10:05 AM
i'm still upset this morning because my mum took her anger out on me late last night
i hate her mood swings one minute she's very happy then the other minute she takes all her anger out on me
#15 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tisjustmj
Mordecai, nope not weird. I would try to add a little bit of crackers to your tum though. My son is allergic to orange blossoms & goes through a lot of misery from that. Sorry you're not feeling well.Hope you get better quickly.

Thanks! I'm still a bit sick, but I'm mostly just coughing now. I took some medicine, so hopefully I'll feel better soon.

Also, just thought people having a bad day would appreciate this, so:
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 7:06 PM
thanks Mordecai and Rigby i don't feel as down now
Field Researcher
#17 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 8:14 PM
simmodder69, sorry you are hurting. I get those dang things inside my cheek every now & then-feel for you. I know this will sound weird but a wet teabag held on the spot for a bit helps those. Also, you can swish your mouth later with water mixed with some apple cider vinegar. Hope this helps you.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:18 PM Last edited by coolsim22 : 21st Sep 2014 at 9:29 AM.
i'm feeling a bit happier now because my mum is in a better mood
but i haven't spoken properly to her today because i don't want to say some that would make her really angry at me
i didn't say any thing bad to her yesterday i only asked her a question and for some reason she got really angry at me
i will try to talk to her in the next hour of so
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 10:26 PM
The intimate evening scheduled today with a guy I've been texting got postponed. I'm now happy it did cause I developed diarrhea this morning.

Currently 33 minutes until I get off. Gonna pre-game with my co-workers then head out for some fun. First time hitting the nightlife in New York!

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Scholar
#20 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 11:23 PM
I've not been feeling well today, because of the thing with the pervert taxi driver I mentioned in another thread. I don't want to let shit like that affect me, but we can't all be that strong.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Scholar
#21 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 1:00 AM
@TotallyJW - it's totally normal for something like that to affect you, and totally justified. Strength comes not from not having emotions but from dealing with them as they arise.

As for me, my day was pretty good. I went on a hike with some people this morning, and we hiked longer than I expected - like 6 miles at least. I exchanged numbers with this guy I met in partial hospitalization who seems really cool and makes me feel smiley inside. And I cleaned up my room a bit, though I haven't started my homework yet. Tomorrow shall be the day.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Theorist
#22 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by efolger997
Strength comes not from not having emotions but from dealing with them as they arise.

And spinach. Lots and lots of spinach.

Mad Poster
#23 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 2:19 AM
Frustrated. Assignment is being awful as usual, and the litterature I've got is about as helpful (and heavy) as a 12-part encyclopaedia. Either it's so superficial I can't even use it, or it's just not covering my theme. The assignment text is stupid, too, saying "write this and that in this part" without specifying what "this and that" is supposed to be, and I keep confusing it with two other, very similar assignments. There's also "write 150 words about this, and 300 words about that" - where I'd like to write 300 words about the part that's supposed to have 150 words, and can't come up with more than 150 words about the part that has 300. I hate this, and I seriously need some sleep.

I'd rather write another 10.000-word chapter for my story, than this relatively small 2500 word assignment...
Instructor
#24 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 2:57 AM
I've been a lot better. I'm looking a little forward to tomorrow, but not much.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 4:10 AM
Raging. So flipping angry. I didn't talk to anyone except Eve all day. Ugh.
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 1 of 82