Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 2:54 PM
Default krage's doodles
I just noticed the creative corner a few days ago, and since i doodle too much (usually when i'm supposed to be working) :hmm: i figuired i might put some random sketchs up here.

Heres the first...my favourite thing to draw, messy hair:

Think the expression kinda sums me up at times.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 3:11 PM
Awww he's cute! I'm a big fan of big eyes
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 12:32 PM
Ahh cute lol hope u draw more pics u are good
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 10:56 PM
I try to deter myself from drawing in lectures by only bringing a pen along. Unfortunately this seems to result in some doodles that require a lot of improvement or a merciful death, since its not the easiest thing to draw with or the easiest to alter once that promising line has gone half a millimetre out of place.

Anyway, heres one of my less mutilated creations:

the lecturer mentioned hotels...my hand started twitching...

Anyway, my arts not gonna improve for while since i have 3 assignments due, exams starting in april, work based learning to sort, another assignment to fit in there somewhere.

As soon as exams and work based learning are over i'm going to collapse, sleep and draw... perhaps all at the same time
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 11:06 PM

A doodle dump from my note book. All were drawn during lectures or in the few minutes while waiting for the lectures to start. So they range in time from taking a few seconds to only a few minutes to scribble down.

All scribbled straight onto paper with pen.
Instructor
#6 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 10:44 PM
Aww! I love them, so adorable! You sound like me, I used to doodle over everything at school - I get the feeling the habit will come back when I start uni. Yay. Anyway, your lil guys are really sweet, and the expressions are great. I love the 'Bob - hotel security' one especially. :D
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Loco
Aww! I love them, so adorable! You sound like me, I used to doodle over everything at school - I get the feeling the habit will come back when I start uni. Yay. Anyway, your lil guys are really sweet, and the expressions are great. I love the 'Bob - hotel security' one especially. :D

I got told off severely in school for doodling, but in uni they let you do what you want. I've finally finished all but one assignmnet (i was given about 8 at one time) so i decided to make another sketch dump, then i'll attempt that one and try tackling some horrible revision.

Most done with pen, most done while on in between taking notes (some still have the notes on them). Quick old sketches from when i wasn't quite dreading exams so much.
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:17 AM
Do they seriously let you doodle in uni???? Thank god!
At my school they give you detention for the 1st time you doodle, then
they call your family and stuff, it's so mean!!!