Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 11:41 PM
Default Male hair that I lost
I realized I lost another two hairs in my attempt to sort. Dang why I thought that was a good idea. All I can think of is that the file name was too long and it didn't copy back over when I moved the folder.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 12:59 PM
The brown hair is a conversion from The Sims Medieval called "Part right". There are a couple of recolours out there, here is DeeDee's version. The black hair looks like a retexture of one of Fanseelamb's hair. It could be this one.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 1:31 PM
Thank you, no wonder I haven't been able to find it then, I thought it was a 4 to 2. Sims medieval never crossed my mind. oh well, I did find a bunch more hairs while searching.

I will look for some more recolours but knowing the name should help a bunch. Thanks again.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~