Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1829
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 232 (Who?), Viewed: 27315 times.
Search this Thread
Old 21st Dec 2018, 10:25 AM #226
Charity
Mad Poster

14 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre
That happens when they use an interaction that there's no toddler-specific interaction for. They switch to the adult animation and start floating.

In the Sims 3, it's even worse. Their limbs stretch out like noodles.

They shouldn't be able to do things like cooking and cleaning anyway. There's something wrong with your toddlers.
Old 21st Dec 2018, 1:20 PM #227
Bulbizarre
Original Poster

Mad Poster

5 Achievements

I explained it in the post. I used SimPE to change them to adults just for giggles. That doesn't update their bodies like changing their age with the Blender does.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

If you have any questions about YOPD, feel free to PM me. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Old 21st Dec 2018, 5:05 PM #228
Fyren5
Instructor

Must I say more? LOL!

Old 21st Dec 2018, 10:14 PM #229
Eronel
Instructor

When I first started getting back into Sims 2 not too long ago and my game was still completely vanilla I decided to load up the Smith family in Strangetown. The literal first thing that happened was Johnny going up to his mom and attempting to smooch her! I was flabbergasted and appalled. She pushed him away and the Polli Tech slapped Johnny, then went to comfort his wife with the most hilarious expression on his face. The only place I documented it was Snapchat to show my sisters. I went and got clean hood templates after that. Welcome back to Strangetown, I guess.
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  Snapchat-1091199958.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  160.8 KB  

Due to utter lack of TS3-friendly servers, I have recently created a Sims 3 discord server! It's brand new so if you'd like to chat here's the link!
Old 16th Jan 2019, 12:35 PM #230
monijt1
Field Researcher

Last night, Dulcinea Caliente used up all her cheat death wish all in one session. Grim came back for her two times after he originally came to collect her soul. So, Dulcinea pleaded for her life three times in the row. Not three days in a row, three times in the row. I was so confused. I never had that happen before.
Old 18th Feb 2019, 8:01 PM #231
Boosterbear
Lab Assistant

2 Achievements

My child Sims went invisible, and their portrait showed them as toddlers.
Their grandma shortly after lost her portrait, and all that showed was a shadow. After I went to have her change appearance, the neighbourhood blew up. Still never figured out what the heck happened, but it hasnt happened since! (Fingers crossed and knock on wood)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance
Old 18th Feb 2019, 8:41 PM #232
Bigsimsfan12
Mad Poster

2 Achievements

Back when I was a kid (about 8 or so, when the game first came out) I use to have this continuous glitch where the 'try for baby' interaction wouldn't work. My Sims just wouldn't get pregnant and I couldn't work out why. I had tried to start a legacy, but the founder and his wife just weren't getting pregnant. Ever. To the point where I was making them woohoo pretty much continuously until their needs were low, then I'd fulfill their needs (this is before I knew cheats) and make them woohoo some more.

Then the dialogue box pops up saying "[Founder] has gained a body skill point... blahblahblah". I thought it was a bit odd, but my innocent 9 year old mind didn't think anything of it. I told my Mum and she found it hilarious. It took me years to work out why she found it so funny.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old 3rd Mar 2019, 5:23 PM #233
Alex5
Test Subject

She shocked at invisible witch, best funny ever
Last edited by Alex5 : 4th Mar 2019 at 1:31 PM.

Section jump: