Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1283
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 307 times.
Search this Thread
Old 19th Jul 2018, 4:45 PM Unable to create new thread in other forums (solved) #1
SabakuSasori
Original Poster

Test Subject

I'm really sorry to post this here but whenever I try to create a new thread in any other SIms 2 forums it keeps telling me to log in over and over after the "Okay, I've read and understood the above, take me to the posting page" link.

Why is this happening?
Last edited by SabakuSasori : 19th Jul 2018 at 6:23 PM. Reason: Solved
Old 19th Jul 2018, 5:14 PM #2
Yvelotic2001
Field Researcher

5 Achievements

It appears that the site logged you out. Have you tried ticking the "Remember me" (or "Keep me signed in" or similar, I don't remember the exact wording in this site) box? It usually solves the problem of automatically disconnecting.

Admit it, Milotic is beautiful.
My C:Simblr!
Old 19th Jul 2018, 5:36 PM #3
SabakuSasori
Original Poster

Test Subject

Yeah, I have it ticked, still does that. It seems as it only logs me out after clicking that link, if I go to another part I'm logged back in automaticly.
Old 19th Jul 2018, 5:58 PM #4
Bulbizarre
Mad Poster

5 Achievements

Try clearing your cookies for the site. Sometimes they get a bit fucked up.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Old 19th Jul 2018, 6:14 PM #5
SabakuSasori
Original Poster

Test Subject

Thank you Bulbizarre, that did the trick! I feel computer illiterate sometimes :D
Old 19th Jul 2018, 11:26 PM #6
joandsarah77
Needs Coffee

27 Achievements

View My Journal

@SabakuSasori If you have a site issue please post in site issues and not in general sims 2 chat. Unless the site would not let you post in site issues?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Old 20th Jul 2018, 3:47 AM #7
SabakuSasori
Original Poster

Test Subject

@joandsarah77 Really sorry, I can't find any non-sims issues forum so I decided t post it here, since I only couldn't make new threads in every Sims 2 forum except this one.
Can you link me the issue forums so I can bookmark it for future, please?
Old 20th Jul 2018, 4:19 AM #8
joandsarah77
Needs Coffee

27 Achievements

View My Journal

Above you will see Mod The Sims, Create, Download, Community, help, Site and Search. Those take you to the various areas of the site.
If you click site it opens a menu and in there you will see 'Site Questions and Issues.' The Site map is also under there showing you all the areas.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~

Section jump: