Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 3:03 AM
Ok I have another problem, the mask color seems to "tan", I can't figure out how to match the eyes of the face mask to the feline one, and is there away to get the mask to look more like realistic skin?

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 10:20 PM
Well. as you can see, there is this ugly border/edge on the outsides of your face mask... To make them disappear you have to smooth the alpha on the alpha mask channel in photoshop (that's the program I use). When you click on channel (beside the layer palette), it's the last layer on the bottom. I think you know which I mean.

Whats with the eyes, well. That could be a bother. I had the same problem with my face mask. I haven't figured that part out yet, so I just erased the eyes and brows from my mask. XD Also I made the Lips as a seperate Lipstick... I hope I get the idea sometime, and figure this out myself, so that I can make a whole face mask without splitting it in seperate parts. v___v

I guess we'll both have to just try and try out, until we find a solution. XD
Test Subject
#78 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 2:40 AM
great creations everyone. tho I'm a bit new to creating sims in 3rd game...In 2nd version I used to open the face skin in photoshop and then paste celebs faces over it and modify it and then pt it on the sims, so I see ya'll here use similar technique, anyone care to write a tutorial pretty please?
Test Subject
#79 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 3:03 PM
Hi guys, I'm having issues trying to make custom eyes with either TSR Workshop and CTU... Can you help me in my thread? http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=483882 Thank you very much!
Page 4 of 4