Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 2:59 AM
Default Retiring Young?
So I'm a level ten firefighter and I've turned off age progression because I'm attempting to tell a story about a guy that becomes a popular fire chief but turns to the mafia and crime. Is there anyway to retire from the fire career without being an elder? I'm still a young adult in the game.

Also; hi, I'm new here!
Advertisement
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#2 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 12:04 PM
No, you have to just quit. This story of yours doesn't sound much like retirement with a pension plan, anyway.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 5:41 PM
Darn, You beat me to it J. M. Pescado!

But yes, your Sim (At this point), really only has the option to quite.

What the Golden Army really was: Ginormous alarm clocks who wanted to kill you!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 3:43 PM
If you have 4.0 or higher (which you obviously do, as your talking about firefighters, im fairly certain you can register as "retired" at City Hall, but you won't get paid for it. Its effectively another job, but its unpaid.

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.