Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#201 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 12:15 AM
Sorry, but I have to pull out.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#202 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:05 AM
Default Alaina Long - Final Round
Remembering....

Remembering when I was a child playing with my mom; remembering when I was a teen sharing silly secrets that seemed so important then; remembering when I was an adult and finally understanding what my mom was all about; and then all too soon.... just remembering

#203 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 12:20 AM
Default Elena DePaiva-Final Round
This music brought made me think of a haunting fairy-tale...a romatic journey. I hope that my pic portrays my vision of this. I felt a sort of Romeo/Juliet story...Two young people in love from different worlds, her world solid, rigid like ice....his world light, bright, bursting with engery like the sun. Can a world of ice and a world with the engery of the sun exist together? It is a bitter-sweet love affair for the couple.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#204 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 6:31 PM
greate pics guys . . . sorry to see you droping mutyasman . . .

guys i'd like to end the round tomorow at 5 pm GMT because is the last day . . and i realy have to hurry up the contest
Test Subject
#205 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 8:45 PM
Default Mila Santos - Finals
I listen to this song, and just can't get this scene from Edward Scissorhands out of my head. This song is playing too.

I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#206 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 7:23 PM
guys????!!! hello!!! some of you didn't get theyr final round pic yet . . . pls hurry up . . .
#207 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 7:42 PM
I will can I put it in tonight.
Test Subject
#208 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 9:16 PM
Default Final Round - Adamina Glass
The angelic children's choir made me think that she was in some fantasy land and had just discovered something magical and wonderful. I used gold to represent that what she discovered was rare and valuable.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#209 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 10:04 PM
sweet lou i'll wait for the pic... after 8 hours i'll get back . . . hopfully i'll see lou's post made . . then i'll pm the judgers
#210 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 6:36 AM
Sorry Andy I lost it if I have time tommorow I will try to find it ok.

Edit:Well I had to make a new one.

Well I felt the song soithing and soft nice and pearly white.So I heard it for a second time and imagined myself to be in the clouds but being too shy to touch anything and keeping my hands to myself so that is where Khal' El is in the clouds.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#211 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 8:05 AM
Ok so in this moment the round is closed and the winners will be announced as soon as i will recive the judgers votes . . .
Test Subject
#212 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 8:06 AM
I'm ready and waiting

Read True Hollywood Story! You'll love it I swear!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#213 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 7:21 AM
guys the resaults will be posted in the next few hours . . . with the votes of 3 judgers . . . because one of them didn't answerd
Test Subject
Original Poster
#214 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:02 PM
Default Winners
AND HERE WE HAVE THE WINNERS !!!!!!!!

but first I want to apologies because this contest was not what i wanted to be . . the big reason was my exams . . . that i took them and now i can go to college . . . in septeber i'll have other exams to get in the college and after that there will be a greater cycle of this contest . . . and that is a promise . . . know lets see who the winners are:

VI - place

V- place

IV - place

:3rd place

:2nd place

AND THE WINNER OF Andymy's Model Agency IS !!! ! ! ! we all know how . . and that i'll show the picture :P

:1st place

I WANT TO THNX TO THE CONTESTANTS THAT HAD JOIN THIS CONTEST and i hope i'll see you next cycle you all did absolutley greate congrats
#215 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 3:26 PM
Congratulations to those who won. :D
Test Subject
#216 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 3:47 PM
yeye!! number 2nd..... congrats jaela!!
#217 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 3:51 PM
congratulations jaela !!!
#218 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 6:06 PM
Gasps OMG blinking and scrolling up and down the page. This is totally unexpected truly, there was such great talent here and each entry just blew me away every time I looked at them. Thank you, thank you Judges!!! Andymy thank you for hosting the contest it was a lot of fun and very challenging and I am so happy I entered it...will be looking forward to your next contest.

Congrats to the other contestants, it was an honor to be competing with them, they are all the BEST!!!

Again, my humble thanks to everyone.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#219 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emaone
Congratulations to those who won. :D

I want to rephrase this sentence . . . Everybody won there is no loser . . all had learned how to make a better sims, they learned how to use bodyshop . . . manage to let theyr imagination out . . . that is why i wanted to start this contest . . . to help the others to learn from the best . . . and trying to be better than them . . .

so all my congrats are going to all of the participants that entered the contest . . . and congrats jaela for having greate pics
#220 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 11:17 PM
Congratz jaela for winning, well deserved! I love that last picture, It´s so professional and just GORGEOUS!
#221 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 11:19 PM
Congrats Jaela great job I love that pic and thanks Andy for an awesoem contest this is my first time placing in a contest thanks everyon 3rd is awesome for me we are all winners woohoo.

Page 9 of 9