Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 1:15 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Where are my created sims in Bodyshop located?
Hello. I want to know where are the sims that I created in my Bodshop are located in the game's files? SavedSims? Or what?

Thank you!!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 1:18 AM
They should be in Saved Sims.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
They should be in Saved Sims.

So if I want to reinstall my game and not lose all my creations, I copy the files in SavedSims and paste them in the reinstalled game's download folder?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IOwnALego111
So if I want to reinstall my game and not lose all my creations, I copy the files in SavedSims and paste them in the reinstalled game's download folder?

I'd stick 'em back in Saved Sims - that way you don't lose them in all your CC.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 1:36 AM
Why are you reinstalling? It only solves a problem if the problem's in the game installation files, which is not often the case.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)