Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2024 at 7:41 PM Last edited by vunnox : 8th Jan 2024 at 6:42 PM.
Default (SOLVED) Restaurant Under Construction (Full Table)
can ANYONE help me out? theres a lot of tables, yet the hotel restaurant is telling me otherwise!! i have tried moving the lot to the bin, changing chairs, tables, remove the flowers on the table, it still under construction ffs smh.

i even tried tables and chairs that are maxis's

fyi: (Im remodeling the Flame Dragon Hotel in Takemizi Village)

and yes I have every expansions
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Jan 2024 at 9:04 PM
I believe with hotels, the podium has to be in the same room as the tables. Try moving the podium into the same room?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2024 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dorsal Axe
I believe with hotels, the podium has to be in the same room as the tables. Try moving the podium into the same room?

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH IT WORKS NOWWWW
Theorist
#4 Old 7th Jan 2024 at 11:47 AM
One of the rarer sights, where the game refers to the Sims as "people"...
Inventor
#5 Old 7th Jan 2024 at 12:22 PM
They had to limit the restaurant to one room, otherwise it would pick up all the tables in suites and outdoors, and you get a situation like in the Crypt O' Night Club where they try to seat you near blocking candles that don't have CT - Allow With Food outdoors or at a distant bar and spawns too many servers.

The game would be much simpler if you could designate what is a restaurant or whatever at build time like in Prison Architect or the hospital simulator, where you draw a rectangle over the floor plan. If I set the distance limit generous enough to capture most of F.M. and Bernard's Botanical Dining, it will also catch the floor above and below. Tables on a roof are in room 0 on the ground level.