Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 2:34 PM
Sunnaie and Hanechon, your entries are linked to the main post now

Sim-ple, we need to see your Sim in full height for the 3rd picture. Do you want to replace it or leave it as it is? (The latter will probably result in a few points deducted from Requirements).

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Advertisement
Space Pony
#27 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 5:19 PM
Default Space Wars
Thalia Carson. Aged 21.

A small town girl, Thalia feels completely out of her element when anywhere but where she loves to be. On set is one of those places she loves. It was an accident that led Thalia to her acting career, a joke with her friends who dared her to try out for a movie. While she only got a small part in it, the experience made her want to try again, thus leading to the lead role in Space Wars.

Princess Adhara from the constellation Canis Major, is the intended bride for Emperor Deneb as part of a treaty to stop an ongoing war. When her ship is attacked by a third party, all communication is lost. Knowing that no one would make it in time to save them, Adhara has to figure out her own way out of this.
Screenshots

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 10:31 PM
Charmedqueen, your entry is now linked to the main post

Sim-ple, you need to reply wheter you will be changing the last picture to make the full height of your Sim visible or no

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 11:08 PM
Sorry I'm in a different time zone so I may take weird amounts of time to reply, Is it the contest entry? If so Ill go in game now and redo it, sorry about that and Thanks for giving me a chance to fix it
Test Subject
#30 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 2:38 AM
Okay, here’s mine! (: (Terribly sorry about the horrible quality lol)

Valerie Mason

Born and raised in New York, Valerie was dubbed a child prodigy of sorts.
Always dreaming of writing science-fiction novels, she spent her teenage years playing video games and writing fan-fiction.
Originally one of the writers for "Space Wars", Valerie impressed the casting directors with her connection with the main character. She was quickly offered her first role in the film "Space Wars" as the heroine, Space Cadet Raela Vaughn. She had never tried acting before, but decided she was up to the task. Since then she has been seen in soap operas and an assortment of commercials.

Space Cadet Raela Vaughn

Cadet Raela Vaughn is the daughter of the galaxies most celebrated military official, Space Commander Charles Vaughn. Always living in the shadow of her father’s name, Raela enlisted in the military at a young age. She rose through the ranks of the military with ease, with the help of her mentor.
Raela is outspoken and compassionate when it comes to the matters she cares about most. Her gentle and trusting nature greatly helped when coaxing the Elders of Planet Goliath into a peace treaty with Earth. Over the years she has gained the trust and respect of many alien races that saw the humans of Earth a threat.
But in the year 3033, ancient robot overlords began their attack on Planet Heaven-089, killing her father and mentor, along with many other military official’s and innocent civilians. With no one to help, she is the galaxies last hope for survival.

Space Wars
Test Subject
#31 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 4:00 AM
I Updated my post with the new image, Thanks Elexis
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 4:20 AM
xrebellia and Sim-ple, your entries are now linked to the main post

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Scholar
#33 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 5:43 AM Last edited by minimogut : 19th Nov 2012 at 4:55 PM.
Okay, this will be my first contest, so I'm a little nervous ^^; Hopefully I did everything right!

Meet Waverly Donner, an up-and-coming, young actress. She is 23 years old, but don't let her confidence and style fool you. She hasn't been acting for very long, and this is her first major role!

Waverly plays Sharla, a blind, elven priestess, who was abandoned on the step of a temple shortly after her third birthday. She quickly became entangled in a mysterious prophecy regarding the return of a legendary hero. It becomes apparent that Sharla is the hero of old, reincarnated, as her skills with the bow develop, despite her blindness. And soon, the final piece of the prophecy falls into place as a dark evil swoops over the land, seeking to reclaim the kingdom it once ruled. But can Sharla destroy this force once and for all... or will she be fooled by a seemingly friendly face?

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 6:00 AM
Minimogut, for the first two pictures we need to clearly see your Sim's face - the rules say that we need "Close-up frontal picture of your Sim's face", this means you need to take them directly from the front.
It's ok to have a creative angle for the last picture, but the first two require front view of the face. You can add a profile view in a collage as an additional angle, but the front view is required, so please change that

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Scholar
#35 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 4:05 PM Last edited by minimogut : 19th Nov 2012 at 4:57 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Elexis
Minimogut, for the first two pictures we need to clearly see your Sim's face - the rules say that we need "Close-up frontal picture of your Sim's face", this means you need to take them directly from the front.
It's ok to have a creative angle for the last picture, but the first two require front view of the face. You can add a profile view in a collage as an additional angle, but the front view is required, so please change that

Okay, I'll fix that right now! Sorry about the delay, I was... well, sleeping

EDIT: Okay, I hope I did it okay now I couldn't get it zoom in any more on her face in the second picture (not without the camera actually going through her face). I'm still a little "out of it"

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Field Researcher
#36 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 5:15 PM
This looks awesome...now to pick a Sim... :P

My Simblr: Here
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 6:35 PM
minimogut, your entry is now linked to the main post

For the zooming in, you can use TAB key to open camera mode, it will allow you to move the camera freely and zoom/rotate in any way you like. The controls are - A,W,S,D for moving the camera around; Q,E for moving the camera up and down; Z,X for zooming in and out

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Scholar
#38 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 7:01 PM
Okay, thank you! I'll definitely use those in the future

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
#39 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 8:05 PM Last edited by dangerouskilljoy : 19th Nov 2012 at 10:12 PM.
Default Space Wars
Ooh this looked like a lot of fun so I decided to give it a try. I hope I did everything right!

Name: Brooklyn Stone

Brooklyn was born in the windy city of Chicago to a hardworking single mother who worked two jobs to support her and her four children. Her mother always dreamed and pushed for her children to excel in school and go on to college but Brooklyn had other plans. Once she finished school with a 4.0 grade point average Brooklyn moved to Hollywood California with her dreams of one day being an actress. Once there she waited tables and cleaned houses for six years before a casting director discovered her and cast this smart, witty, black haired bombshell in the lead role of his film, Space Wars, as the evil villain Queen Xolo of the planet Allegor.

It's the year 2084 and earth and the planet Allegor are locked in a terrifying battle. In 2079 residents of Allegor were disguised and sent to earth to study mankind and their habits, with the ultimate goal being to test their secret formula, Simsay, on unsuspecting humans. The formula was designed to turn the humans into Allegor's dolls and build up an army of humans. But their plan was discovered and they were locked up in test facilities. Angry over the way her people have been tortured by the earthlings Queen Xolo is determined to exterminate the humans and control earth once and for all. But will she succeed?
Screenshots
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 9:13 PM
dangerouskilljoy, your pictures are under the minimum size required - 600x800 pixels. While it's a contest entry, I require that at least one of the dimensions would meet the limit
Are you willing to attach bigger pictures or you want me to link your entry as it is? The latter one will probably result in a few points deducted from the requirements.

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elexis
dangerouskilljoy, your pictures are under the minimum size required - 600x800 pixels. While it's a contest entry, I require that at least one of the dimensions would meet the limit
Are you willing to attach bigger pictures or you want me to link your entry as it is? The latter one will probably result in a few points deducted from the requirements.

Oops! Sorry I'll fix it right now.

Okay, I fixed them :D
Field Researcher
#42 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 10:31 PM Last edited by Shhh : 19th Nov 2012 at 11:22 PM.
Sorry for crappy photos...

Lillian Hart

Lillian acted from the young age of six, not only starring in children's shows, but also a number of movies. She always loved myths and legends. She quickly Accepted the leading role in 'A Bard's Tale' and immensely enjoyed being able to act as a fantasy character. Don't let her appearance fool you. She make looked sweet, timid and girly, but remember, never judge a book by it's cover.

Corinna

Corinna has only one thing keeping her alive,was the power of her words. She runs, day and night, humanity's last hope, the only one with enough power to rid Earth of the Phantoms. She speaks in rhymes and riddles, the only thing they don't hear. The places she leaves her poems, the Phantoms can't darken. But she is not pure, her powers are fading as the Phantoms breed. Her eyes, reddening, veins darkening, skeleton growing down her arm. She is fast becoming a Phantom herself. She has to spread her poems before the transformation is complete and Earth is lost forever.

My Simblr: Here
Test Subject
#43 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 10:31 PM
I made a child sim, I hope that's okay

April Rain
12 years old
April was discovered by a local celebrity while cleaning his mansion in hidden springs with her grandma. Tired of cleaning she
decided to break the cardinal rule of maid work and played the guitar sitting in the corner of the lounge. The star mistook her for a boy
and offered her the role of his son in his new hit movie. Ambitious,a genius and a child prodigy April hopes being an actress will help her
musical talents gain the attention she feels they deserve. Boyish and funny she is always the entertainer on and off set. ^.^ I hope you like her!

Movie Title - Space Wars
Character - I.S.I.S

April's first female role sees her performing as I.S.I.S (Isis) the daughter of the chief warrior of their home planet Fauna.
The planets Fauna and Flora both lived harmoniously and beautifully until the prince of Fauna, K.A.I, broke the marriage treaty and
declared his love for M.O.M.O - I.S.I.S elder sister. Now Fauna has fallen into darkness and disrepair, all of the flowers have died and
so have most of the families of Fauna; her father has been left bedridden and sick.
I.S.I.S must fight not only for her planet but for her sister who is under constant attack from the Princess of Flora.
I.S.I.S also has one other person she wishes to protect however he seems intent on killing her sister and if she has to kill him...then she
shall.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#44 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 11:01 PM

Larry Wrigthold. 29.
Although he had appeared in many films before this was his first lead role. He grew up in a small farming community and moved to the city in search of fame and fortune, even though his parents wanted him to take over their ranch. Larry's dream was to be the next Brad Pitt.

The War Of The Robots
When Henry Ales built the 20ft. tall robot known as Vortex his purpose was to be a keeper of the peace, helping those in danger and being a friend to all. Little did Henry realise that Vortex would malfunction and destroy everything in his path. Living in the ruins of what was once a thriving community his goal was to create another force of robots to counter his original, he would have to scavenge, beg, borrow and steal to get the parts he needed without knowing if he would even succeed.

This is my entry. First go at anything like this but I really enjoyed doing it.
Forum Resident
#45 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 11:15 PM
Marley Rivers, age 62

Marley Rivers used to be the action hero heart throb of the big screen back in 'the day'. He's hoping to come out of retirement one last time for his old role 'Colin the Boorish'......

And Colin the Boorish makes his come back in Hero Returns. Evil forces and dubious sorceresses are afoot once more only this time Colin has old age to battle with as well!

I'm starting to feel dubious about my entry now, I hope someone gets the reference and nobody gets offended!
Screenshots

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#46 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 12:53 AM
By the Nine Divines, I was away for a few hours and we go 6 new entries in that time! We are almost half filled now, only 16 spots left!

All are now linked to the main post

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Field Researcher
#47 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 1:37 AM
Liam Blackstone is a 25 year old man from Chicago. As an orphan he grew up with the streets as his playground. He started getting into trouble until his high school drama teacher saw some potential in him and took him under his wing. Now after a few years and a lot of hard work he's landed his first big break in the role of Alaric, exiled nephew of the evil king Kael. As the lead in Hero Returns Liam couldn't be happier, and has worked hard day and night to make this movie a box office blockbuster.

Hero Returns is a story of a young man exiled from his kingdom by his uncle Kael following the death of his father. His father had always been a benevolent ruler and after his death Alaric was poised to take up his father's mantle. Kael had other plans however, and framed Alaric for the murder of their court physician and then had him exiled. Since then Kael has brought the kingdom of Alonna to ruin. He is a greedy king, his arrogance outmatched only by his cruelty. Now years later, a young man who can stand the kingdom's suffering no longer goes in search of the only person he knows who can unite the kingdom against Kael; his best friend Alaric. The exiled prince eventually takes up the mantle of hero and fights against all odds to try and win back his kingdom.

Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#48 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 1:57 AM
naiyasfury, your entry is now linked to the main post

The spots are filling fast - only 15 entries left!

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Field Researcher
#49 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 4:34 AM

Marla Marzipan, former child star, returns to film for the first time since she began her 6 year hiatus following her last film, Evil Kid. Marzipan was quoted at the time as saying "I'm hoping to get in some me time, you know? Go to university,live my life out of the spotlight... and hopefully get too old to be type cast as psychotic little girls who want to take over the world."

Marzipan's new film, War of the Robots is the story of a psychotic woman who wants to take over the world, Dr. Professor Sciencestein, PhD. A once-acclaimed scientist in the feild of robotics as well as every other scientific field that have nothing to do with robots, Dr. Professor fell from grace because of her never ending quest to build doombots. She now plots her revenge by waging a never ending quest to build even more doombots. But things take a turn when Dr. Professor uncovers another scientist's plot to also take over the world using slightly better doombots. Now Dr. Professor must team up with a cast of wacky lovable characters to save the planet from hostile takeover...by building EVEN MORE DOOMBOTS!!

Coming this Snowflake Day to theaters everywhere.
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#50 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 4:44 AM
Aree, your entry is now linked to the main post

Alright, I will be announcing how many spots are left with each entry linked to the main post, right now - 14 spots left!

My Simblr - ElexisSims

Page 2 of 12