Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#76 Old 26th Oct 2023 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HumanVerification
On topic: I have a shorter pregnancy mod. Because of this, in one family a baby was born on Tuesday, another on Thursday and a set of twins on Friday. If that wasn't enough already, the mother accidentally got pregnant again (they are homeless and poor, so they woohood to stay warm in winter) and on Saturday another set of twins was born.
Well, that family solved their warmth problem, but may end up wishing they hadn't! Hopefully they can offer up (some of) those babies for adoption, they obviously can't care for them all....

As for unexpected/funny mod stories of my own, about the only ones I can come up with were from either misconfigured mods or conflicting mods loading in the wrong order, none of them especially funny or interesting.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 30th Oct 2023 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by G-Mon
Well, that family solved their warmth problem, but may end up wishing they hadn't! Hopefully they can offer up (some of) those babies for adoption, they obviously can't care for them all....

Well, what's "obviously"... I have some experience with families with a huge amount of children. I once had a toddler who learned to walk and talk within their first 14 hours as a toddler. The parents almost did not play with or hug the children, but all of them eventually learned to talk and walk and became potty trained. The mother did not like it though. When she gave birth again she immediately rolled a want for a nanny.
Page 4 of 4