Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 1:18 AM Last edited by jje1000 : 9th Oct 2018 at 11:41 PM.
Musical Help Needed!
Hi all,

I have a quick request- I'm currently working on a soundtrack replacement, and I have one track that needs some hiss removal and to be made into a seamless loop for the beginning and end.

It's this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOA7mKkr1DA , it's also attached below.

Shouldn't be too difficult because the start and end are fairly similar.

Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,
Jje1000
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Upper Crust by Jerry Martin.zip (3.89 MB, 14 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 10:59 PM
That track is beautiful. I wish I could help with that. Did you make it?

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
...some hiss removal...

Do you have a version of this without the customary "top and tail" editing? I would like to get a few seconds of room tone, before & after if possible, in order to characterize the noise that I'm trying to remove.

Cheers,
Ronnie.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 12:38 PM
Hiss? Hmm. Passband top freqs.

That'll be quite difficult to remove. One might be able to reduce it, but either way it's stuck in the piece.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry