Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 10:06 AM Last edited by daysies : 22nd Sep 2006 at 9:26 PM.
Default I forgot my password, or lost it, what can I do?
If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link on any page that requires you to fill in your password.

If you get a message that your IP doesn't match our records, simply send the e-mail that is generated. DO NOT delete anything and send the e-mail from the e-mail address that we have on file.

IP addresses may change from time to time, especially with your ISP, and especially if you're on dial-up. However, if you happen to get a new one and we don't have it already logged, don't be alarmed. Simply request a new password and we'll take care of that for you.

Also, make sure you add modthesims2 -at- gmail.com (replace -at- with the @ sign) to your contacts. Check your junk mail / bulk mail folder for any emails from us.

ONe last thing, DO NOT create another account simply because you can't get signed back in. Multiple accounts are not allowed... and that just makes more work for everybody. THANKS.