Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#126 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 4:25 PM
Well fml
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 3:58 AM
haylz320 Im amazed! You did so wonderful and i really loved looking through your pics. I might have to give this a try!!! I did it with the Sims 2 years ago but only got to 'G'
Test Subject
#128 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 8:38 AM
Hi all! I found this challenge interesting so I join in the fun! I decided I would have my two parents start as teens, so as to provide them with more time to produce biological babies.

Meet Axel and Ariel Krikorian and, so far, their children Aslan and Bastian.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#129 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 8:02 AM
UPDATE!!!

In order: Axel, Ariel, Aslan, Bastian, Cairo, and Drake.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#130 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 8:06 PM
So my game decided to delete all of my households...why game why? So I'm going to have to re-start my Alphabet Challenge, I got up to N, but my game was a 9and excuse my language) bitch and deleted ALL of my god damn households! Anyway...you better watch out Sunset Valley, an invasion of cute babies are coming your way
Test Subject
#131 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 1:20 PM
I've started this! Just had my first babies! A boy and girl twins! I decided to give into my guilty pleasure names and I am naming them all after places. I have Aspen and Berlin!
Test Subject
#132 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 8:14 PM
This would be easy to have all the kids live there (using mods to let household expand) AND make the parents have full time jobs! Also the teens! Sounds fun, and I think I'll do it an ALL GIRL challenge. I did a challenge like this once... I have to find that name list again...

CODE LYOKO <3
MUSIC <3
BEST FRIEND <3
Instructor
#133 Old 25th Dec 2013 at 4:01 PM
Is it possible to do this without premature aging and the moving out of babies with young adult children, or young again potions? Please explain how, if so.

Also, please don't say that there are 90 days of life, because that doesn't account for the 31 days of childhood (so now 59 days to breed/adopt), and although 3x26 = 78, which DOES fit into 90, 78 DOES NOT fit into 59

Even with twins/triplets, the household limit stops the parents from having more than 1 set of children turn into adults before leaving:

Day 1: Adopt 1 babyA, get pregnant (1)
Day 2 : Adopt 1 babyB (2)
Day 3: Adopt 1 babyC (3)
Day 4: Adopt 1 babyD (4)
Day 5: Have 1 babyE/ 2 babiesE&F. adopt 1 babyF if there was only 1 child born (6)
Days 6 - 32: Wait (6)
Day 33: Move out first-born, adopt 1 babyG (6)
Day 34: Move out second-born and 1 babyH, adopt 1 babyI (5)
Day 35: Adopt 1 babyJ (6)
Day 36: Move out third-born and 2 babies, adopt 1 babyK (4)
Day 37: Adopt 1 babyL (5)
Day 38: Adopt 1 babyM (6)
Day 39: Move out fourth-born and 3 babies, adopt 1 babyN, get pregnant (3)
Day 40: Adopt 1 babyO (4)
Day 41: Adopt 1 babyP (5)
Day 42: Have 1 baby, move out fifth-born and 4 babies, Adopt 1 babyQ, get pregnant (2)
Day 43: Adopt 1 babyR (3)
day 44: Adopt 1 babyS (4)
Day 45: Have 1 babyT/ 2 babiesT&U, adopt 1 babyU if there was only 1 child born, move out sixth-born with 5 babies (0)
Day 46: Adopt 1 babyV (1)
Day 47: Adopt 1 babyW (2)
Day 48: Adopt 1 babyX (3)
Day 49: Adopt 1 babyY (4)
Day 50: Adopt 1 babyZ (5)
Day 51 - 58: Wait (6)
Day 59: Die

So it is JUST doable, and that is with A LOT of moving out as babies and a huge amount of precision... Not to mention that most adults are taken from the bin with 2 - 5 days already taken.

I still want to try this challenge, I'll just do it using young again potions and things like that

***EDIT: Never mind, the pregnancies really take 4 days (the unnoticed, the 1st, the 2nd, the 3rd), so really it isn't possible...) ***
Test Subject
#134 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 5:25 PM
Well I started this challenge and I'm up to baby F! I started a Wordpress account so I could keep track of the babies and ended up making a story to go with it. Only one post is up so far..but if anyone is interested it's thegloverfamilychallenge.wordpress.com
Test Subject
#135 Old 4th May 2014 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmingStarfish
QUIESTION!

Do we have to click TRY FOR BABY or can we use the STATUE OF LIFE MOD?

I Would think it would be okay to use the mod because as long as you have 26 children it's within the rules
Test Subject
#136 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 8:46 AM
Hi guys, I'm new so this will be the first time I upload anything on this forum so please bear with me?

I'm doing this challenge atm, but to spice things up I'm using a male vampire (Adam) and a female witch (Eve). To keep things fair I'm just going to be aging Adam when Eve ages, otherwise it could be too easy
They already have 3 children. I decided to pick a theme for the names as well, so I'm going with Pegan/Keltic inspired Wicca names.
So far we have twin vampire boys Aidan (meaning fire) and Brine (meaning water) and another wizard boy born alone named Cairn (meaning Earth)
They've been wishing for a girl since the first pregnancy, so I'll prob will get some watermelons next time.

ps. I'll post some photos as soon as I find out how
Instructor
#137 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sharada_77
I'll post some photos as soon as I find out how

There's two ways to post pictures. The first way is to have them in the body of the post. Just upload the images you want to an image sharing site (I use photobucket), then go into advanced mode of the post, and you'll see picture of a photo along the toolbar. Click it, enter the URL of the photo into the box that comes up, and that's it.
The other way is to have them at the end of you post, as attachments. Go into advanced mode for the post, and scroll down. You'll see large text that says 'Manage Attachments', and then under that 'Image Upload'. From there you can upload them directly from your computer, without having to use an image sharing site.
Test Subject
#138 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 3:13 PM Last edited by Sharada_77 : 14th Jun 2014 at 4:16 PM.
Default Update!
Thanks for the help, Here are some pics

Aidan (blue eyes) and Brine (red eyes) as toddlers

Then we have little Cairn.

After that they got vampire triplets (2 boys and a girl). Their names are Dyami (eagle), Earin (warrior) and Fenoche (freedom).

Dyami is the one with the red eyes, Earin has blue.
and this is them as teens:

Now we also have another wizard boy named Galé (meaning water, pronounced with a soft G, though I don't think that exists in English the same way as in Dutch) and twin girls Helice (goddess of nurturing, witch) and Irin (Goddess of mercy, vampire)
Pics of them will be up shortly.

As you can see, Were already 1/3 there and I'm using the above mentioned technique of delaying the mothers aging by making her pregnant.
Test Subject
#139 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 4:16 PM
Default EVEN more kids!!!
So then comas Galé, who I only have this pic of, where he looks totally depressed xo
And you can't even see his coolest feature: he is the first non-vampire to inherit his fathers red eyes, which make him look a tad creepy

And after him the above mentioned twins:

Just moments ago they had another triplet. All witches/wizards. A boy named Jaydrian (Black Bird) and 2 girls called Kimi (secret) and Lucia (Light)
Test Subject
#140 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 8:30 PM
I started this with a few modifications. My starters are Anna and Zorian. Unfortunately, Zorian is a horrifying green monster. Oh dear.

So, I just want to see how many of Zorian's ugly genes get in each of the children. So far it seems to be that either they get most of them or little. I also age up the children according to the 100 baby challenge: babies immediately, toddlers after the three skills and children plus teens after honour roll.

My babies so far:
Axel (M) and Béatrice (F) are twins
Cameron (M), Desdemona (F) and Elysia (F), triplets
Finnegan (M) was a single birth

The parents are halfway through their young adult bars, and Finnegan was just born. The twins'll be teens soon. Anna has peen preggers non-stop, poor her... All the children have horrifying traits when I roll them, they're all evil and mean-spirited or such. Here's to hoping I'll be able to finish it!
Test Subject
#141 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 10:23 AM Last edited by Sharada_77 : 15th Jun 2014 at 12:41 PM.
Default Hi there
Sounds cool, got any pics?
Test Subject
#142 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sharada_77
Sounds cool, got any pics?

Actually do I just started a Sims blog and I'll put the pics on the post (mildlysims.wordpress.com) but I'll enclose a couple.

That's Zorian.

And here's Anna, the mother.

The twins! Béatrice has got her father's lips and Axel's got the nose and the eyes.
Test Subject
#143 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shikoo
Actually do I just started a Sims blog and I'll put the pics on the post (mildlysims.wordpress.com) but I'll enclose a couple.

wow, poor kids xp
Test Subject
#144 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 1:00 PM
I think it would make sense to add mods to the game and start them off as teenagers so that you don't have to adopt.
Test Subject
#145 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QueenofAwesome
I think it would make sense to add mods to the game and start them off as teenagers so that you don't have to adopt.

Of course that could work, but maybe it would be too easy. Now you have the risk of not finishing in time...
Test Subject
#146 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 5:55 PM Last edited by Sharada_77 : 19th Jun 2014 at 8:31 PM.
Default More updates!!!
So here are the above mentioned triplets, Lucia is the one in the long dress, Kimi the other girl:

After that we got another set of triplets, 2 boys and a girl this time.

The boys are Mithras ('God of magic', redhead, vampire) and Oshun ('Goddess of love' but the name can be just for both genders, blonde, vampire). The girl is called Niahm ('bright', witch)

At the moment we have 2 more triplets incoming, than I will be forced to age the mother to elder. Delaying the aging by maker her pregnant really works, as they will only need to adopt 5 more children to complete things
Test Subject
#147 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 8:46 PM
Default almost there
I've played a lot lately, so we're much further now. The 2 sets of triplets were born:

Panas (witch), Qemt (Vampire) and Raissa (Vampire) were bron first:

close-up of Raissa:

And after them there were all boy vampires: Sarac (Ice), Tarn (Lake) and Urias (Druid)

close-up of Sarac

By the time all these kids were born, Adam and Eve have already lived a full live and were ready to settle down in a empty house as elderly couple, pursuing their hobbies

But in the end they changed their mind, thinking that as long as they were fit, there were lonely children that needed decent parents, and so the adopting began. All girl so the ratio will be 13:13 by the end :lovestruc

First they got Verena (defender)

Than Weir (Sky)

And lastly Xanthe (Amazon)

Here are the 3 of them together

Just 2 more to go now!!! yay
Though I will be sad when it's over
Test Subject
#148 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 6:56 PM
Gosh, this challenge really is a lot of fun! Now I remember why I used to hate toddlers so much :')
My female Sim is currently pregnant of the "D-kid". 3 children are already hell, so that could become really interesting.
I'm posting my updates here; http://twosimslovers.tumblr.com/ If you want, you can check it out ;3
Test Subject
#149 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 8:20 AM
Default The end
So the 2 final girls were adopted. Yemaya (goddess of the sea and females)

And Zaphara (Sapphire)

I'm kind of sad that it ended, but seeing as Adam and Eve are only halfway down the elder line and they just want to keep going, I'll prob adopt some more children just for kicks
Test Subject
#150 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 1:33 AM
I'm gonna do this challenge, too! Let's just hope I don't get bored of so many kids. But I'd like to start off using a cheat and beginning as teens.. Probably best if I do it like that..
Page 6 of 8