Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 11:38 PM Last edited by EseldeeProductions : 16th Jul 2012 at 8:56 PM.
Default Where Can I Find This?
A few months ago, I downloaded this hair somewhere, with no hassel at all.
Now, I finally found it on a website (different from the website I downloaded it from before). The entire website is in Chinese, and even with a translator, I'm having a difficult time figuring out how / why I can't download it. The website I downloaded it from before was english, but I just can't find it.

http://bbs.aholma.com/viewthread.ph...uid=3#pid449444

The hair I am looking for is exactly that, Male Hair 41 (Raonjena) But completely retextured and fixed up like the picture shown.

If anyone could show me where to find this fixed-up version of this hair , or even figure out how to download it from this website, I would appreciate it.

I've been pulling my hair out about finding this hair for weeks now, and I've spent plenty of hours desperately looking for it.

Please let me know if this is posted in the wrong spot, or any problems. I'm completely new to posting here.
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 12:40 AM
I translated the page with google - it's a site you have to be a member of to download from.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MattShizzle
I translated the page with google - it's a site you have to be a member of to download from.

Thanks - I did make an account earlier, but can't seem to figure out how to download correctly. That's the problem I've been having.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 11:47 AM
It says we need to be members in order to see the picture, so it would help if you put the picture in this post instead so we can see.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 8:57 PM
Sorry about that. I added the picture to the first post.
Scholar
#6 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 3:22 AM
is this possibly the site you originally downloaded it from: http://www.***/item/list.php?cat1=1&cat2=3 ?
the retexture in the pic looks like it might be part of the photoshopping on the pic. It's kinda hard to tell.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 8:57 PM
Thanks, although it's not a photoshop. I owned the exact hair in that picture in the past, but can't seem to find it again.